Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

yeah i play point guard, but they will also be used for street games, so need good flexibility and light, but, i do have shoddy ankles so support is important too.

i was already thinking of the huarache's.. i had a pair of the lows years ago and i like the snug fit to your foot..

thanks for the decent replies..

t

isiah highstreet?

thomas - One of the greatest shoes in recent history has got to be the huarache 2k series. The 2k4 and 2k5 are so responsive, LIGHT, flexible and give amazing support. Yeah they are fugly... but they WORK. The huarache sock gives that oh-so-tight-virgin-pussy feel for you foot, the ankle strap's simple and functional unlike many straps on the market, the heel support is strong, and the carbon fiber midsole is responsive as fuck. BUT the best part is the sole construction. Got bad ankles? Don't like rollin' your ankles on in the fast lane? Then you're gonna LOVE the soles on the 2k's. Shit's so well made. Kills any of the new J's, LBJ's and you wonder why the new Kobe's are modeled after the 2k series?

i had to quote cause this is so fucking right

the huarache 2ks are far and above the best shoes i've ever played in ever

if you have to choose grab the 2k4's cause the 2k5s are a little clunkier

the jordan XIV retros a couple years back were pretty sweet to ball in aswell

78, where did you get that usugrow skates deck?

The skull skates one is from their own website. The Real one is out now at all good skate shops.

xcoldricex - yep a straight jack...

10(50)

huarache2k78-1.jpg

huarache2k78-2.jpg

huarache2k78-3.jpg

I don't get it - do you skate all these decks or just collect them?

Most are for collecting... I go through a board every 2 months or so... used to be every couple weeks but with my knees now shot to shit there ain't no hammers being thrown down around here! ha! So like most aging skaters you wanna reminisce... hence the collecting...

poor calf's with thier buttery soft leather skin perfectly hand made on my alden 405's...:(

you know they make cordovan leather only from horse ass. dead horse..but do they kill the horseys prematurely:confused: before they go through leather company and straight to cdiem shops to your door steps packaged in oversized boxes?

91626490od7.jpg

poor cows and horses, i don't buy leather!!!

kkk i don't have $$$ acuallly

Xbox Xbox

Most are for collecting... I go through a board every 2 months or so... used to be every couple weeks but with my knees now shot to shit there ain't no hammers being thrown down around here! ha! So like most aging skaters you wanna reminisce... hence the collecting...

Some beautiful art on those decks. My daughter just started skating but she aint gettin any decks like those for a minute!!