Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

i'll get a shot up later tonight. i grabbed the single breast since the girl told me the double breast wasn't coming out this season and it came out yesterday. so pissed.

I heard that too. Thought it was weird since the db trench was all over the lookbook and the 3rd volume of Uniqlo paper. If it came out I gotta go over and grab it.

Anyone know if those shawl collar sweaters are coming out this season? They weren't listed as part of the f/w stuff in Paper #3.

I heard that too. Thought it was weird since the db trench was all over the lookbook and the 3rd volume of Uniqlo paper. If it came out I gotta go over and grab it.

Anyone know if those shawl collar sweaters are coming out this season? They weren't listed as part of the f/w stuff in Paper #3.

from what i was told yesterday they are coming next week and the diamond quilted down jackets are coming mid october.

Here's a good one...

http://www.myspace.com/stab4reason

... Saw this band when I was in JP, and they are, by far, the best Bad Brains rip I have ever seen/heard; I mean that in a good way. They're all Japanese and they all have dreads. The singer and the guitarist even have H.R.'s and Dr. Know's, respectively, stage mannerisms on point. Great fuckin' band.

As for purchases... from NYC...

img2589copyqq2.jpg

img2595copyql2.jpg

img2598copydw4.jpg

Other recent notables...

img2599copyhb5.jpg

img2603copysv2.jpg

img2606copycv0.jpg

great looking belt! how much if you don't mind?

I think, shipping and customs hitting me included, about €200, I'll never need another belt again tho I reckon... (the belt itself costs 19740 yen)

as per xcoldricex's request...

the little gal just sleeps n' sleeps n' sleeps n' sleeps...

1412884997_e3e71356b6.jpg

i didn't want to jump on the sissy-train, but 78, your puppy is mega cute!!!

Don;t you just wish they would stay like that forever haha

yeah... she just lies in my lap and falls asleep... the last time a dog of mine was that small was 15yrs ago so I'm trying to savor the next 6 months with Yukiko!

I saw these yesterday while randomly looking at Zappos for some black shoes that were a bit thicker to wear with my 5000bk's. just got them, and they're by far the most comfy shoe i own to hang around in.

1414702448_4cdbe83ad3.jpg

ahhh, whats the name of this model. i check zappos every once in a while cause its hard to find 14 in stores. i really like these. good buy.

talk about bitter old jaded hardcore 'kids'...

if they aren't hardcore, then what is hardcore today to you?

I don't see how Down to Nothing, Modern Life is War, and Crime in Stereo are not hardcore bands... to me punk and hardcore is one in the same, not one of those bands is a "mtv hardcore band"... Just cause its not mid 90s vegan straight edge mosh metal doesn't mean its not hardcore... These bands, their diy ethic, touring, the shows they play, what they sing about, yeah tahts not hardcore at all, just cause its not a NYHC sunday matinee at cbgbs with Merauder, SIOA, and Vietnom.... If you havn't been to shows in the past 5 years, then what grounds do you have to say about what is or isn't hardcore, you sound like the bitter people that say hardcore died in 85... such negative people

I agree wholeheartedly, but then you neg repped me for liking Misery Signals or some shit so maybe I shouldn't bother supporting your point ;)

Definitions of hardcore in the US are so fucking factionalised it's ridiculous, considering the fact that most of the bases of arguments hinge around irrelavent bullshit like 'straight edge' and 'anti fashion' blahblahblah.

It's no more worthy at the end of the day than Britney Spears, but it's infinitely more fun. People need to stop having hissy fits over it, enjoy it and start arguing about something with a little substance.

Also this argument really needs a mod to transplant it into the superculture hardcore thread.

damn, they don't come in 14... i checked the van's site too. dammit. i really liked those.

anywhere else to look for size 14?

yea, i think they don't make em anymore, i got the 2nd to last 13 in this color and i wanted tan. sucks, i'm a 14 in everything but vans so i'm lucky. they are comfy though, if you ever come across em in your size i'd recomend em for sure.