Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

45rpm denim never goes on sale, so no worries there. Ah man, that jacket is nice though. It's so good in person, I can never stop touching any of their clothes.

bitter sweet i guess.

but yea 45rpm makes soo much nice stuff, too bad the only time i went to the store i was with friends who wanted to get out asap.

btw crillz you have the womens nando nando correct? do they have a tapered fit? i think i messed up and picked up the straight leg...

I JUST BOUGHT A CAMERA

panasonic lumix FX100

12 mega pixels

id love to own a digital SLR but that shit aint really portable

I just bought a Canon Powershot S5IS. It's a prosumer compact, with full manual mode, and a flash hot-shoe.

I think its a good compromise between a full SLR camera system and a compact, and it can produce some awesome photos for the price.

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0705/07050703canons5is.asp

btw crillz you have the womens nando nando correct? do they have a tapered fit? i think i messed up and picked up the straight leg...

The legs are slightly tapered, but I did my own tapering to a much more drastic extent.

With my new 12mp camera (images obv. resized)

High! Standard x Dickies Lowrise Slim Chinos

P1000031_edited_R.jpg

CDG Guerilla 2 Red

P1000030_edited_R.jpg

Yellow Ruby Slimcut slacks with secret cargo pockets

P1000029_edited_R.jpg

Sosu Mihara Yasuhiro 2007 F/W Pants

Front side = slacks

Backside = military cargo

P1000028_edited_R.jpg

P1000027_edited_R.jpg

Dior Homme Tee

P1000026_edited_R.jpg

CDG Homme Plus Shirt

P1000025_edited_R.jpg

Cabane de Zucca Jacket

P1000024_edited_R.jpg

N. Hoollywood Zip Parka

P1000022_edited_R.jpg

RJD2 - Your Face Or Your Kneecaps

I just downloaded this, love it. I need to actually buy some albums. Is it hard to find or anything? hmmm...lemme google it

i diddnt purchase it.. but my grandfather handed it down to me. dude was super pimpin' back in the day. ha

lexmf5.jpg

*yes its real.. the not so clean diamonds too.

finally, its home

Redmoon Peacemaker-02

09072007305.jpg

09072007306.jpg

09072007304.jpg

i am seriously in love with this, the colour, feeling and smell is on some other level..

details on the 45rpm jacket... indigo died? price? pics of fit?

and details on the sale, if any, at 45rpm please? please tell me the denim wasnt on sell

The sale was 50% off everything on their first floor. Denim is in the basement :(:(:(.They didn't have much left, mainly shirts.

I got the jacket for 230 euros instead of 460. Not too bad. It's just a type of dark blue light jacket. There was an indigo dyed jacket, but not my size and it had some weird distressing on it. I'll try to post a picture in WAYWT sometime.

I just downloaded this, love it. I need to actually buy some albums. Is it hard to find or anything? hmmm...lemme google it

Bought it from him personally when he was in Vienna. Great mix, definitely worth the 10 Euros, plus I feel good giving him money because his music has been very inspirational to me in many ways.

The sale was 50% off everything on their first floor. Denim is in the basement :(:(:(.They didn't have much left, mainly shirts.

I got the jacket for 230 euros instead of 460. Not too bad. It's just a type of dark blue light jacket. There was an indigo dyed jacket, but not my size and it had some weird distressing on it. I'll try to post a picture in WAYWT sometime.

Dang, I don't think the R by 45rpm in SoHo ever goes on sale - I would all over that shit.

The backpocket says it..thumbs up for the peacemaker....BTW - no tanning ??

so true...

tanned the outside for 6 hours and the inside for 2.. i really like the colour on the outside know, maybe ill give the inside some more tomorrow.. but i also oiled it with the oil that came along with it, that gave it a small twist of colour...