Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

New bottle of Blanton's single barrel bourbon

LVC 47s

2 1940s sweatshirts off ebay ( hope I actually get them the guy has not sent me an invoice yet...probably because I got them so cheap...no one else bid)

Clean new pair of Trimm Trabbs

Got to love love love payday!!!!!!!!!

Guest Airjamie

Didnt know where exactly to post this, but, if commonwealth says something is in store only, they wont ship it, right?

Also, doesnt anybody know if recon in SF still has the nort dunks in? Like would they probably still have them say sunday or are they likely sold out?

Also, doesnt anybody know if recon in SF still has the nort dunks in? Like would they probably still have them say sunday or are they likely sold out?

they have em at huf and a place on haight street...so yeah they will have them when you go on sunday, no worries you'll get a pair on sunday

picked these up today...they're volcom dry selvage slim/boot ..just wanted to try them out bc i actually love the fitting on these

dsc05261gq8.jpg

dsc05262rn1.jpg

Guest Airjamie
whats up guys

yeah i got them at villains. Pretty much size 28 was the smallest one there, i was looking for 29 but no luck. I used to wear volcom jeans when i was in high school so now i jsut wanted to test your their raw stuff

Is it true villans stocks maiden noir? How much stuff do they have?