Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Guest jmatsu
go check out uk stussy retail price before you say that.

okay hold on.....

i have never met a person who actually went outta their way to have shit from stussy proxied.

hchalayanshirt.jpg

hussein chalayan shirt from the envelope series (absence and presence). i am going to miss hide-san. return soon!

He sewed a papery material into foldable "airmail clothes" complete with red and blue striped borders and string which could be used to tie them up into letter format. Chalayan has recently produced a T-shirt which is is delivered in a sealed envelope printed with an airmail postmark, an address and sender section and a short text which explains to the buyer that sending somebody this item of clothing serves "as a reminder of your presence or absence".

niiice i have one of the button ups shirts from the envelope series - a bit different from yours as the envolpe pieces are around the buttons - i really want more stuff from that season.

thanks! i have the tee shirt version as well.. the envelope bits ran down on the right side. [pic].

i love the white envelope that it comes with. havent seen these pop up on the bay/y! recently. the last one i remembered was a tee in electric blue. i want more too. any in sz 44/46...