How do you take your jeans off before you go to bed?

countach!

I know alot of people are concerned with making sure they get the best wear possible when breaking in a pair of raw denim jeans, so I was wondering if anyone had a method to taking them off a night without causing reversing days worth of wear (talking about honeycombs etc)?

Is it cool to just slide them off like any other pair of jeans or should you take care when taking them off?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know alot of people are concerned with making sure they get the best wear possible when breaking in a pair of raw denim jeans, so I was wondering if anyone had a method to taking them off a night without causing reversing days worth of wear (talking about honeycombs etc)?

Is it cool to just slide them off like any other pair of jeans or should you take care when taking them off?

a good practice for taking off your jeans when the day's end comes about is to tug violently on the fly whilst unbuttoning. this has a double effect; it loosens the waistband to a softer state, and works wonders for your lap creasing. use a strong tug per button, and once fully unbuttoned, continue to give your fly another 10-15 tugs to work the crotch out a bit. this strengthens the denim and stitching due to the stress, and it's definitely an area that needs attention to prevent crotch rips.

for particularly slimmer jeans that prove difficult to "slide" off, simply start flapping them over your thighs in a jelly roll fashion, starting at the top of the waist. once you reach your honeycombs, stop! rolling your honeycombs has a tendency to flatten them out, and you definitely don't want that. instead, begin the jelly roll process upwards from the hem. again, once you reach the knee, stop.

now that you've got a yo-yo-looking denim creation on your knees, you can simply slide them off and store them in this position. when putting them back on, just do all of these steps in reverse -- pull donut up to the knee, unroll the hem and then the waist.

Superfuture considers tight fitting jeans to be a second skin... hence, they never come off. You're committing a violation against SuFu Commandment 501: "Thoushalt not take off thy indigo garment, for thee be part of thy skin. As thou will seek blessed harmony with the bacterial and fungal growth from forescore wear"

Look's like you're locked in buddy.

first, i attach magnets to the bottom of my jeans

then i turn on the extremely powerful magnet that i have attached to the ceiling in my bedroom. its one of the ones that can lift cars.

the large maget lifts me off the ground, leaving me hanging there upside down

i then proceed to unbutton my pants, and gravity does the work of dropping me into my bed

then i turn off the maget and lay the jeans flat on the ground.

its a tricky process at first, but you get used to it.

I unbutton my jeans then I get my wife to hold the bottoms and I jump out of both legs at once thus keeping them super mint. They are usually so scuzzy they either just stand up in the corner on their own or clean house for me while I sleep. Come morning my wife holds them up for me and I jump into them off the bed.

wait, you are the guy that started this thread also right? http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=39478

so first you want to picture how our junk looks in the jeans, then you want us to lose the jeans to admire said junk without the pants.

with that being said i usually use my hands to take off my jeans, while pulling my legs out.