How do you take your jeans off before you go to bed?

countach!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god I thought I was the only one who thought about this. Sometimes even if I have to take a dump, I just hold it cause if I pull them down to take a dump, my honeycombs will get messed up. Also, I piss once a day in the morning before I put on my jeans because if I unbutton the fly, my whiskers will flatten out.

hey!

thanks for the replies :)

HOWEVER: Alot of you guys are tripping. This isn't a simple question of: "hay, how do I take mai geenz off?"

Not everybody has been wearing skinny jeans their whole life, so intentional honeycombs and whatnot is a new world for some of us. The problem I was having was when I would pull my jeans off like regular pants, the honeycombs would get stuck on my calves, causing me to have to yanks these shits off rather violently to disrobe.

I was wondering if there was a better method (i.e. poostain's) to taking abnormally tight fitting jeans off without fucking up the intentional wear that I bought the specific pair of jeans for.

By the way, thank you dumb for the extremely positive and uplifting rep you gave me. Knowing I have allies like you on this board is extremely comforting. :^)

intentional honeycombs

What the fuck are intentional honeycombs? Honeycombs happen because the jeans get used to crumpling in a natural way...there is nothing intentional about it.

Or have you started a thread asking about 'intentional' honey comb ironing patterns?

Fuck.