WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

i really don't understand how anyone can be proud of wearing diesel. whats more retarded is that you attempt mock someone for wearing ed hardy/true religion when the two are essentially tantamount. congratulations you fucking mall rat.

And to comment on physiques, you look like a 50 yr old homosexual. either cover up that leathery skin of yours, or move that picture to the vintage/thrift store thread old man.

But on that

thing

where you say women don't need to dress proper

dats retard speak

take it back

I'm not saying they don't need to, just that its more forgivable when they don't because of their nature. as far as women wearing diesel vs men wearing diesel: women can look good, but men can only look gay.

im wearin some "diesel denim glalery" jawns right now and theyre just plain old slim black jeans so ........... i guess they can get something right

the only thing they appear to have gotten right is mass marketing the shadow of coolness and fleecing obedient consumers like yourself. for something so basic as a pair of skinny black jeans i wonder why one would opt for something so overpriced and accessible like DDG? probably for the name, which will only win you clout with garden variety funboys, bimbos, and other miscellaneous mallrats. I really hope you got them with a reasonable discount because pragmatism is your only defense for such a superfluous purchase, albeit a feminine one. Seems like impulsiveness got the better of you guy because there are much more prudent alternatives for "plain old slim black jeans."

you are bitchmade and it's mostly your ugly face and you're fucking boring button-up shirt that ruined your waywt for me. now that's overreaction. albeit true.

to each his own man. i definitely dont think that was anywhere close to my last waywt, but if you think so, then so be it.

no offence, but besides the fact that you're big and bulky and have no hair, i can't remember a single fit you've worn. but some people might. some dudes might think you're overweight, or worse, bald and overweight, but hey, if youve got the steroid testosterone to shit talk on this thread and you gotta have the steroid testosterone to accept the criticism right?

thanks for the honesty. gotta love you for that.

the only thing they appear to have gotten right is mass marketing the shadow of coolness and fleecing obedient consumers like yourself. for something so basic as a pair of skinny black jeans i wonder why one would opt for something so overpriced and accessible like DDG? probably for the name, which will only win you clout with garden variety funboys, bimbos, and other miscellaneous mallrats. I really hope you got them with a reasonable discount because pragmatism is your only defense for such a superfluous purchase, albeit a feminine one. Seems like impulsiveness got the better of you guy because there are much more prudent alternatives for "plain old slim black jeans."

Take this stuff too seriously much? :D

Guest frankieplus
you are bitchmade and it's mostly your ugly face and you're fucking boring button-up shirt that ruined your waywt for me. now that's overreaction. albeit true.

geez,kunk..i hope i wasnt out of line with the fat jibe :eek:

i really don't understand how anyone can be proud of wearing diesel. whats more retarded is that you attempt mock someone for wearing ed hardy/true religion when the two are essentially tantamount. congratulations you fucking mall rat.

And to comment on physiques, you look like a 50 yr old homosexual. either cover up that leathery skin of yours, or move that picture to the vintage/thrift store thread old man.

reading your comments made me reflect on my mine..

and you have made me realise i am a douchebag...:(

BUT NOT AS BIG AS YOU:p

you sound like such a pretentious bitch...can you please link me to sufu approved brands thread.

I wear what i fuckin like...

i somehow picture you as 122 lb,acne ridden,self pleasuring little bitch ....

can you also link me to your waywt pics....

ooooooooh...you havent got any

geez,kunk..i hope i wasnt out of line with the fat jibe :eek:

reading your comments made me reflect on my mine..

and you have made me realise i am a douchebag...:(

BUT NOT AS BIG AS YOU:p

you sound like such a pretentious bitch...can you please link me to sufu approved brands thread.

I wear what i fuckin like...

i somehow picture you as 122 lb,acne ridden,self pleasuring little bitch ....

can you also link me to your waywt pics....

ooooooooh...you havent got any

find another forum to troll in.

Guest jeffvyain

kunk can beat the shit out of you in real life, and he can do it in e-world too. proof he's more than just a big hunk of man meat. no homo

funny thing is I wasn't taking frankie seriously at all. it was plongin who stoked my dickness today cause he went off on me when all i did was say i liked a fit he ripped on better than his own. he came at me with steroid cracks and bald shit. you know, pointing out fairly obvious shit cause he had a clit scab over me dare questioning him.

and jeff, that was a good 1000th.