WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

+rep for the pic. that's special

in all fairness, despite the fact that this IS a fashion forum, he also posted in the WAYWT thread, and he showed a picture of what he was wearing that day. shit ain't rocket science...you just don't like his fit. go ahead and reprimand him for looking like a frat boy... not for posting his fit.

This is stupid. Yes, we all know the name of this thread. But the assumption is that we want to see what you're wearing because it will be something interesting, not because we have some rabid fascination with what people wear day in day out.

i liked it better when i didn't care/know better. at her age i'd go the gap or some shit with $150 and walk out with 8 items. i've priced myself out to the point that anything i want i can't justify buying due to $$.

thought about some jeans last week, and was like, fuck, that's a new (insert house item here). prolly an anomaly as i'm in a much different boat than most on here.

I also don't understand how she lives in texas , but is able to maintain such a pallid complexion. . .

remember, tanned skin is for labourers and peons !

Guest jeffvyain
This is stupid. Yes, we all know the name of this thread. But the assumption is that we want to see what you're wearing because it will be something interesting, not because we have some rabid fascination with what people wear day in day out.

that's a fair argument. and since there's nothing interesting about that outfit, point taken.

i liked it better when i didn't care/know better. at her age i'd go the gap or some shit with $150 and walk out with 8 items. i've priced myself out to the point that anything i want i can't justify buying due to $$.

So true. When everyone was a zombie and rocked the same shit. I had the most fun in those years...The most uncomfortable years were when my tastes changed and I was still trying to find 'that look'.

So true. When everyone was a zombie and rocked the same shit. I had the most fun in those years...The most uncomfortable years were when my tastes changed and I was still trying to find 'that look'.

I think its more 'the most uncomfortable years were those when my bank account didn't keep up with my taste' years.

I'm still in those years.

I'll be in those years for well...years.

like once again, shes 16.

every kid in highschool is dressing like shit. Like hot scalding stinking shit. This does not surprise me as her past fits looked like she was dressing to go to lunch/dinner with her mom.

SUFU WHATS HAPPENING TO YOU? YOUV CHANGED.

hate to hate but the point isnt that the outfit sucks - its that it sucks even though she has shown great stuff in the past. and the tramp streak isnt quite what i expected from jane either. i'm all for letting people find themselves but this is trash.

yo i must agree, that streak is of poor taste. Gains a fairly negative reflection of its wearer in my opinion.

Like, this stuff was cutting edge 2-4 years ago. But its all run of the mill token shit now