WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

my grey aprils tend to fall that low sometimes, but mine are 2 sizes up so it doesn't stop at the knee as much. I need another pair of greys. Mine have a hole and they're just really worn down, I want to keep wearing them but I want a new pair, I tried on a 29 at barneys and I wanted to run out with them on. :(

ah - i wouldn't call it racism, that precludes discrimination. i think it was more of an allusion to cultural stereotypes, such as all singaporeans say "lah".

i'm not sure 'bout trends catching on here - i'm still waiting for them to bring the used-panties vending machines to singapore.

know-it-all nigette, there be hardly any panty vending machines left in tokyo. that shit been played out for almost 10years. so lucky you! you guys should be getting those joints in about half a year or so.

my grey aprils tend to fall that low sometimes, but mine are 2 sizes up so it doesn't stop at the knee as much. I need another pair of greys. Mine have a hole and they're just really worn down, I want to keep wearing them but I want a new pair, I tried on a 29 at barneys and I wanted to run out with them on. :(

i like these when they're crisp. like straight out the (fedex) box, ya know? they don't age 2 well. they look good when they are still semi stiff.

wat is guarantee of quality. how i kno it aint worn by sum laddyboi

for real, you don't know who really wore it (or if a bitch really did). most of that shit ain't legit.

can i just buy it off of a gurl?? lyk i c a bitch i lyk AY YO GIMEM UR PANTY 10000 YEN

that shit has been done. they gotta be crack fiends 2 sell shit that low though. i mean fucking destitude and shit...

waaa??? 10,000 yen = 100 doller rite???? cmon dat lyk way more than price 4 norml coottton pantsuuuuuuuuuu

right now depending on the financial institution 10,000= about 85 dollars. at the height of the buying used panties off young bitches fad/biz, businessmen and old niggas were buying that shit straight off the source at around 2yen-bills (that was like the average market price). i don't think that any tokyo street hustla would sell herself short unless she be fiending for deathcaps or some other chemical shit, ya know??

you guys can say what you want, but if girlie was laid out all spread eagle, everyone of you would wanna get your dicks wet.

i reckon if you lay any average weight girl out all spead eagle most of the guys on this forum would stick it regardless of what she looked like,, the rest would ask her to turn face down first

^ you saying they would do the fatties aswell?

if some peoples comments are anything to go by, theyd probably do just about anything, and im not entirely convinced they would be asking her to turn over.

but hey....fatties need lovin too

i reckon if anything with a hole, alive or inanimate, limbs still attached or lay out out all spead eagle most of the guys on this forum would stick it regardless of what (s)he/it looked like,, the rest are still too young to even get wood

i reckon if anything with a hole, alive or inanimate, limbs still attached or lay out out all spead eagle most of the guys on this forum would stick it regardless of what (s)he/it looked like,, the rest are still too young to even get wood

you must not have seen the real doll thread.

ugh, i just went on the site and the torso seems way creepier than whole doll, it almost looks morbid.

just copied from the site

Realdoll torso

This torso starts just above the belly button, and terminates at mid thigh. It includes both Vaginal and Anal entries, and is made with the same high grade materials as the dolls. AVAILABLE IN MEDIUM SKIN TONE, SHAVED ONLY. (IF YOU WISH TO CUSTOM ORDER THIS TORSO CHOOSING FROM OUR SKIN TONE OPTIONS OF FAIR, TAN, AFRICAN AND ASIAN AND/OR ADD PUBIC HAIR PLEASE CALL ABYSS FOR UPCHARGE).

SPECIAL REDUCED PRICE! DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND - 2 WEEK LEAD TIME

Price: $750.00

http://realdoll.com/data/torso.jpg