WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i think wearing american eagle would be an improvement over what you are trying to do.

also, dino might and jimmyc are cool

unlike you

skeezy not steezy

Lol...

Sorry I haven't sat down in my 20'x20' space that I share with three other girls, among my classes and job, to hem a new pair of pants. How dare I wish to wear them unhemmed with different types of shoes before deciding at which length to hem. God forbid!

:eek::P

why would you INTENTIONALLY POST a picture of jeans you are not currently happy with

WHY

although they would probably be as shitty if you hemmed them to your liking

just post on authentic forum, they would love your fits

they love everyone

oh please enlighten me, mighty style gods...i am not worthy of your tutelage.

i love how the people who talk shit about my style often times tend to be ones who never post pictures themselves. Oh yeah there was that kid dex star who said i looked funny last summer but one time i came across a pic of him .... yeah. that's all i'll say.

...but im cute

im sorry that ur funny lookin :[

^ Just as her first handful of posts focused on the monetary value of her clothes. (Meant in response to whitney, fuck we're moving)

Lol...

Sorry I haven't sat down in my 20'x20' space that I share with three other girls, among my classes and job, to hem a new pair of pants. How dare I wish to wear them unhemmed with different types of shoes before deciding at which length to hem. God forbid!

:eek::P

"I was lounging around the house"

"I was on my way out the door"

"I haven't gotten around to hemming them"

Stop coming up with excuses for shitty fits. How about just not posting one?

STUPID FUCKING SHIT

I LOVE MY SELF

OH HAI GUYZ JUST THOUGHT U LYK ANOTHER FACE SHOT OH GAWD OH GAWD PLEASE APPROVE OF ME

LOL JUST JOKIN GAIZ GAWD

:P:D:o:p:p

BITCH STOP POSTING RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING DYKE CUNT.

EVERYBODY FUCKING HATES YOU. YOU'RE THE WORST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO SUFU. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU, NOBODY LIKES YOU. STOP BEGGING FOR APPROVAL. YOUR FITS SUCK, YOU LOOK LIKE SHARON OSBOURNE . YOU DON'T NEED TO POST YOUR FACE IN EVERY FUCKING PICTURE AND CHANGE YOUR AVATAR SIX TIMES A DAY. WE_GET_IT

btw, i have been asked on dates by three different guys this week. yes, guys. i am straight, kthx. any guy who would like me must be totally out of their mind.

Imagine how desperate this would sound from a male poster.

It still sounds just as desperate coming from you.

BITCH STOP POSTING RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING DYKE CUNT.

EVERYBODY FUCKING HATES YOU. YOU'RE THE WORST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO SUFU. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU, NOBODY LIKES YOU. STOP BEGGING FOR APPROVAL. YOUR FITS SUCK, YOU LOOK LIKE SHARON OSBOURNE . YOU DON'T NEED TO POST YOUR FACE IN EVERY FUCKING PICTURE AND CHANGE YOUR AVATAR SIX TIMES A DAY. WE_GET_IT

:eek:

look what you did disillusioned. winq was a nice and sane guy. LOOK AT WHAT YOU AND YOUR WORDS AND FITS DID. thanks a lot :mad::( :(

wow, kid, you have issues. i don't even think they start with me. i am some white chick from Oregon who you don't even know. i am just an easy target for you.

i told some of my asian guy-friends (since a lot of you on here are asian and guys) what was being said about me on here, just to see what they would think, and they seriously thought it was crazy, super-mean, and untrue.

btw, i have been asked on dates by three different guys this week. yes, guys. i am straight, kthx. any guy who would like me must be totally out of their mind.

*smh*

you're just giving them new material every time you open your mouth.. or in this case. type out your words and hit the submit reply button. take a deep breathe and think about whether this is really worth it and why are you here in the first place arguing with 'people who don't even know you cos you're some chick from Oregon'

he's not a kid btw.

BTW if you live in a 20'X20' space with three other people, you probably can't afford superfuture®. (0)

Fixed for you, sir. We have to be dead serious. Please do not forget:

Internet. Serious Businessâ„¢.

I think the tragedy is that she doesn't get why we have a waywt. Most showcase either consistant steez or the occasional interesting piece. To post pics that you know aren't good... is just plain asking for it.

Don't do it. Just stop. Post when you think you've got something good, something visually interesting. Don't post just because its what you were wearing today. We don't want to see you dressed in crap. You're not a 'bad' looking girl.

Fixed for you, sir. We have to be dead serious. Please do not forget:

Internet. Serious Businessâ„¢.

You're actually right, but I didn't have the heart to tag that with a (0). I was thinking (0) all along though. For people who live in 20x20 rooms with 3 other people, there is UNICEF and Authentic Forum.

The internet is proper serious, styleforum taught me that tonight.