WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Just take a good 5 second look at this fuckin kid... his room looks like its smells like shit and that lace job makes me not even want to skate in cabs anymore.

with the recent influx of random newbies all wearing halfcabs and lookin like shit, i cant say i'll be wearin my halfcabs much anymore.

Many people also have different ideas about how to actually hold their cigarette. Here are some do's and don'ts.

Do's:

page13_9.jpg

The Standard: Hold between index and middle fingers

page13_10.jpg

The Travolta: Like the standard, but cram it as far down as possible between your fingers

page13_11.jpg

The Pinch: Hold between thumb and index finger

Don'ts:

page13_12.jpg

The Joint: Pinch between thumb and index finger, with the other fingers spread in the air (like smoking a joint, or so I've been told)

page13_13.jpg

The Spock: Hold between middle and ring fingers. I can't think of any compelling reason for anyone to do this.

page13_14.jpg

The Cigarette Extender: Who the fuck do you think you are, Elizabeth Taylor?

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms astute lacing criticisms astute lacing criticisms astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms astute lacing criticism

negger negger negger negger negger negger negger negger negger

why dont you go loose your virginity and then study some more $5 words and pretend to be some rich classy guy with expensive coffee table books from amazon clearance rack cockface.

loser.jpg

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

astute lacing criticisms

Is that what you meant?

why dont you go LOOSE your virginity and then study some more $5 words and pretend to be some rich classy guy with expensive coffee table books from amazon clearance rack cockface.

Can we please use the word "lose" instead of "loose"? That's not even a nitpicky grammar thing. It's just using the wrong word.

What's more important: brand synergy or lacejobs? Can one have brand synergy and a killer lacejob and still dress like shit or does it not even matter after having the first two?

Guest jmatsu
the most important thing is lace synergy... if you have the wrong laces it doesnt matter how they are laced. no reebok laces in nikes ever... ever.

pls tell me how i can tell the difference cause i wanna cal outl some lace-perpetrating nigga for this heinous shit. also, did you ever neg rep someone for this?

Can we please use the word "lose" instead of "loose"? That's not even a nitpicky grammar thing. It's just using the wrong word.

yes that's all me.. caught up in the moment shit.

the most important thing is lace synergy... if you have the wrong laces it doesnt matter how they are laced. no reebok laces in nikes ever... ever.

This is why all my sneakers have to be of velcro closure.

Can't fuck that up.

Guest jmatsu
Not to dogpile the shit talking on this dude.. but he is why i sold my visvims.. hahah (truth)

i dunno he dont even dress bad, i would wear that shit (minus the gay shades and expensive homo bag full of crap). He just looks like some big bozo white dude lost in japan paying for thai/russian handjobs, kaiten zushi, and sneakers and uniqlo and base control

fixed. 10char

who holds a cig like that? i would definitely laugh at this dude in person.. and quietly say "uh oh.. watch out, dont hurt em playa" in a funny voice to myself or whoever i was with after we both see this guy.

seriously?

i think i might have to stick to one cigaretteholdingtechnique because my nitpicky friend selegna thinks holding it with two fingers makes me look like too much of a badass.

lesson learned.

[10]

who holds a cig like that? i would definitely laugh at this dude in person.. and quietly say "uh oh.. watch out, dont hurt em playa" in a funny voice to myself or whoever i was with after we both see this guy.

stop trying so hard....

trying+too+hard.jpg

there's a whole lotta sand-in-pussy goin on.....funny shit

I told you, lacing is serious business, especially to pretend-gangsters on the internetz.