WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

11toepw.jpg

popular with lesbians, until they find out that this she-he dyke has got a dick.

maybe he's just a twink.

while i don't necessarily disagree with this statement, it seems odd coming from you?

from the neck down s/he could be your body double....i'm not even talking shit here, it's pretty uncanny

Guest jmatsu
while i don't necessarily disagree with this statement, it seems odd coming from you?

from the neck down s/he could be your body double....i'm not even talking shit here, it's pretty uncanny

not talking about just bodies. talking about the clothing on a physique plus the vibe.i don't have nearly as much fag swagger as this subject (or you).

you wanna talk about uncanny body doubles and shit? you have the physique of a homoerotic meatman, leather papa.

datasupa051807vc0.jpg

just imagine if you took off that 6th tee...etc and dressed up like this:

seattle-leather-dude.jpg

not talking about just bodies. talking about the clothing on a physique plus the vibe.i don't have nearly as much fag swagger as this subject (or you).

hmmmm.......i see. it's physique + clothing + vibe. i think i understand now.

yes, i see the difference clearly now.

whichisjmatsu.jpg

whichisjmatsu.jpg

YOU'RE... YOU'RE RIGHT

THEY'RE BOTH WEARING SHIRTS

AND PANTS

FUCK

SHOES TOO????

OH AND I SEE WHUT U DID WITH JMATSU'S PICTURE LOL

HE CLEAN WINDOWS

HA

(10)

Guest jmatsu

so why would it be odd for me to say he looks like he'd be popular with lesbos until they cound out he didn't have a vagina?

instead trying to be the sufu comedian and making vague stanceless comments, why not grow a backbone and say what you'd like to say. i'd say that there is a big difference between mine and twink's clothing ensembles...obvious you don't understand.

datasupa051807vc0.jpg

seattle-leather-dude.jpg

dcfc0061sk7.jpg

three cheers for the second ugliest piece of mongoloid-dook i've ever seen on this trailer park of a forum. you look like Sandra Bernhard after 22 years of meth and a shit-eating contest. Definately the type of prostitute i'd expect to meet in a loading zone such as this. Do us a favor and keep smoking.

three cheers for the second ugliest piece of mongoloid-dook i've ever seen on this trailer park of a forum. you look like Sandra Bernhard after 22 years of meth and a shit-eating contest. Definately the type of prostitute i'd expect to meet in a loading zone such as this. Do us a favor and keep smoking.

that was actually pretty funny....

but....i like cheep's fit.

it'd maybe look better with some slimmer jeans, but i dig that shirt with the desert boots.

dcfc0061sk7.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. youre a funny kid. even funnier was the neg rep that said "spic-breath"

seriously... spic breath? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Haha. Are you even part hispanic, cheep? I mean, you live in florida so i guess it's close enough.

im in pain in that pic.. and today... fell about 4 ft straight onto my coxix while i was skating sunday... trying to noseslide up this ledge that went from 1 1/2 foot to 4, and when i got to the top my board shot out, my feet went straight up, and i fell straight onto my ass bone... shit hurts like a motherfucker

What the hell? No ones belly button is that high up. I demand to know what form of physical disability we are looking at here.

you just want to see jwied barechested ..admit it ADMIT IT!!!!

and i've never really liked this pinrolling thing........reminds me of the guidos in my high school that used to pin roll their z. cavarichis with their white slip ones...look like fucking hammer pants.........