WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

stop trying so hard....

trying+too+hard.jpg

jesus you're an ugly bastard.. you and your kissing cousin need to brush your fucking teeth more often.

dont be mad because you pay to cum.

fuuma go wipe the grease off your raybans dude.. go foot powder your top siders.

lacing violations can make or break you. period.

You know what, I'll concede the point and say I am sorry so we can concentrate on blasting someone who is truly useless and annoying; 112life.

maybe you need to buy more supreme gear to feel better about yourself..

and nigga i dont try thats why im on ther internetz shit is effortless. haa

kermit tees,hand jobs, and e-tuff guys........what else does one need in life.......

ok Fumma u good. concede the point? god damn you really talk like this?! thats some good shit.

112life is just some rookie getting caught up in the crossfire.. LOL

shit i only go on here like every other month nowadays man.. im out of the loop.

He got banned from, what I remember were stupid reasons, and comes back under a newbie guise every once in a while. I don't have a problem with westside, he was cool but since he's got some sort of e-beef with this forum (internetz=serious business) he tends to be trollishly annoying now. He's probably ok on other forums.

His steez was probably too much next level. He was hard to read for non native english reader but funny. Superfuture started to be more serious after the banning wave.

Guest jmatsu
hahahahahahah...j said he is pretty cool guy. havent met him yet but like the clothes.

i mean, i didn't talk politics or fashion with him. he seemed like a nice enough gay.