WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

FYI

Un- recently blasted me in a PM after I negged him back over a conversation about black people. In it he defended himself by saying "Jimmy C likes how I dress."

Stop_Snitchin.jpg

Trademark one liners that are timeless even if they're used over and over and over and over again:

"You know you're a redneck if..."

"You're fired"

"Get'er done!"

also,

"shut the fuck up, dumbass."

same... been gone for the last week.

btw, i got into ryerson, found out a while back.

Congrats man! Great to hear.. Not sure if i'll be doing a transfer after my 2nd year.. But hopefully i'll see u around downtown or somethin.. Give me a shout whenever

If more women posted here a lot of people wouldn't have to add "no homo" after all their post.

Honestly, it would probably make this whole thing a lot less gay.

no homo

30FM57Mg9Kw

Jimmyc, if all the women left sufu, then all you need is nohomo. There's nothing wrong with that.

We do not need to baby the women on sufu. Women and men alike are gonna be talked about in many threads it just makes sense to include them in this one as well and I for one am glad of it. Jmatsu has brought out some quality shit talking posts on this thread dammit. He has elicited actual hate from initially level headed people (points!), and even gotten a chick to talk about his penis just because he asked her to post fits of her children. Jmatsu's hate-game is SOLID! And it's just another reason why sufu is where the action is @. NEVER FORGET supertrash's purpose!

Guest jmatsu
am i the only one hatin on cheeps evisu sneaks?

im sure he got them for free, but they still ugg

dcfc0056pj2.jpg

yeah sorry cheep. i hate your shoes.

yeah, cheep's shoes are wack, but I like the rest more than usual.

jetlenoir lost like 2 green blocks today :(

Milspex, Cotton Duck has the most rep, and his pants are loose. cheep's also in best waywt pics everyday.

but I'm still glad we've moved on from

picture1rm0.png

and you srsly had time to unbutton your shit, take off ur under shirt, button ur shirt back up, and do another gay fucking pose. (in public) you are gay.

srsly. the day got warm and the shirt was coming off regardless. snapped another for fun. the pose is so fucking awesome i can't believe it - best pose ever - thanks