WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

daikwaywtt.jpg

and you srsly had time to unbutton your shit, take off ur under shirt, button ur shirt back up, and do another gay fucking pose. (in public) you are gay.

Those are ARMWARMERS!

i feel a need to try and defend the bigger guys as i am one of them

fat people unite!!

SERIOUSLY. The picture is shitty but there's nothing wrong with his fit. He dresses better than fuckin' meda, at least it's just a tshirt and shorts and not some fucked up silver moon boots with a uniqlo trench.

wtf man:confused::confused::confused:

If you're gonna bring something to shit talking thread at least shit talk. :confused::confused::confused:

yes. i was waiting for this.

"complete regurgitation of every hypebeast streetwear wearing suburban kid" : nope (at least not where i live). go away now.

"with absolutely no steez" : pretty bold of you to make such pretentious assumptions, especially going off a couple pics over the internet. but wrong again.

"+ big noggin" : i'll give ya that one. you know what they say about big heads though. suck my dick. :)

@chemi: i knew you wouldn't say shit, unless someone brought it up first. goes to show what kind of person you are. keep clicking away at that neg rep button, and shut your mouth. pussy.

oh, and lol at you attacking my apperance through a pixelated filter. fail.

yes. i was waiting for this.

"complete regurgitation of every hypebeast streetwear wearing suburban kid" : nope (at least not where i live). go away now.

where you live does not matter in this case, this shit comes from the internet.

so you knew ur outfit was bad.

funny.

but really I don't think the outfits all bad. fashion isn't quick to get everywhere, you don't see any people here dressing that well, fits aren't bad at all either, just not really the most imaginative things to wear.

^ i get that. of course what i wear is somewhat influenced by what i see on the internet. i was retorting specifically to the comment about "suburban kids."

i'm just saying most of the 'hype' kids around here try to incoporate every color of the rainbow into each fit, while only wearing the biggest street brands.

i'm just saying most of the 'hype' kids around here try to incoporate every color of the rainbow into each fit, while only wearing the biggest street brands.

OMG mang you are so right. Me and you are so much better than those hype kids, we got diors. Rock on mang.

OMG mang you are so right. Me and you are so much better than those hype kids, we got tnf. Rock on mang.

OMG mang you are so right. Me and you are so much better than those hype kids, we got supreme. Rock on mang.

OMG mang you are so right. Me and you are so much better than those hype kids, we got supremexvans. Rock on mang.

OMG mang you are so right. Me and you are so much better than those hype kids, we got diors. Rock on mang.
OMG mang you are so right. Me and you are so much better than those hype kids, we got tnf. Rock on mang.

OMG mang you are so right. Me and you are so much better than those hype kids, we got supreme. Rock on mang.

OMG mang you are so right. Me and you are so much better than those hype kids, we got supremexvans. Rock on mang.

killa kamp krew? wassat? ZOMG fuck buddies?!

-edit-

ZOMG my bad. doctorworm just pointed out that it's "kru" and not "krew." ZOMG SOZ. please don't buttfuck me. :(:(:(

it aint about rippin on newbies that wear streetwear around here cuz most of my favorite posters on here are streetwear kids. but your fit has absolutely no imagination, no reflection, no nothing. you just look like a mix/mash up of different hypebeast kids. lets see:

supreme boxcap or new era - check

windbreaker/tech jacket of some sort (tnf, acronym, arteryx, etcetc) - check

probably a blank wite tee under your jacket - check

diors - check

half cabs for them nike graduates - check

you claim you got steez? lookin like a little half legged midgit goin around callin people "cat." sorry but young suburban kids living with your mommy and daddy, claiming to be steezy is what I hate about modenr streetwear.

deer conan,

im glad we could settle our differences via private msgs

but what are these little blocks of color under my name? i hate how they're green right now.. i wish they were red so they would match my supeme vas. :mad:.. plz dont tell anyone though, im trying to maintain my 'sophisticated hypebeast' look with diors and no matching.

oh btw, sorry [to neto too] for implying that you guys are gay... its just im so frustrated right now, i look like such a tool that i can only pull girls like 'SolefulChick69' and 'BootyliciousDunk13' and they won't let me nut in the mouth and i feel so alone. :(

It's alrite man, just unDS some kicks, that always makes me feel better.