WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

homoof8nw8.jpg

He has more skills at loosing 60kg than me. (stupid ps editing made on purpose, although i'm not really better for real).

Should have just went all the way:

2zlft2

It's pretty funny when you know basic photo editing in photoshop, you can literally start seeing all these retards on myspace and shit who clone stamp thier pictures to look thinner or whatever but damn this is so noticeable...it's obvious from the lack of sleeve.. why would you do that honestly wtf... it looks completely photoshopped and edited and the focus is off in places where you clone stamped and blurred.. the whole body is fucked up looking and unnatural

2319317518_a325293765.jpg

that sweater looks like it would make giving you a beatdown easier on the knuckles.

(no offense to you personally Homi, you are decent guy i'm sure. But when you look at your closet do you ever get the feeling that you are just wearing the street version of Abercrombie?)

that sweater looks like it would make giving you a beatdown easier on the knuckles.

(no offense to you personally Homi, you are decent guy i'm sure. But when you look at your closet do you ever get the feeling that you are just wearing the street version of Abercrombie?)

SMH, there are just some things that some people will never understand...

5010xx

dsc02817aq8.jpg

not trying to shit on her just because she looks like a mom but only because ur wearing jap denim doesn't mean you qualify here mommy. nothing else seemed to be of any significance here but her jap jeans apparently. this is the time where i'm supposed to post the picture that jmatsu posted 9 times in the vans fall 08 thread where that fello Who seems to really care.

edit:

Who_Cares.jpg

ollies aren't suppose to be attempted in $400 visvim reservations..

why would you want to grate the soft elk leather like cheese :(:confused:

YOU GOT PCHOP ROLL'D!!!

2319317518_a325293765.jpg

i shoulda layered wit this den i be dat fresh nigga

China_Product_C20061219192738368115_Abercrombie_Fitch_Jacket.jpg

penis-1.jpg

aa/apc/nike

What the fuck is up with his hands..Like seriously now.. Bitch looks like he's about to attempt a tap dance.. Lose the shoes as well, shit isn;t lookin good at all.. Use that garbage behind you to trash those rotten kicks and perhaps that top also