WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest Paris Hilton
you have no idea what you are talking about. you can like or dislike milspex's style, but its certainly not a pastiche of 90s ny style.

yes it is. it's very 90 and stupid looking.

i dont get people who are on like 20 forums .. where the fuck do you find the time, energy, motivation for that?

even people on here who post on styleforum, hypebeast, the fashion spot, etc etc etc. .. like i just dont get it

maybe it's cause i work 12 hours a day

but i think it's more because im not a fucking loser

Some of us don't gather a total of 1173 posts while having joined in july 2007, we look at a few threads on various forums and that's it...

Guest Methimphibian

I didn't even notice, i'm always either distracted by his filthy ass apartment/room or the horrible lighting~

fit doesn't look that bad, but then again all we have is a silhoute

It really baffles me that he posts on this forum so much, but no good ever rubs off on him. Since I joined that dude has been posting consistantly boring, shitty outfits. He doesn't have style in the slightest, so I doubt he's being defiant.

Perhaps his face is indicative of more than just his punchability. He may have a severe learning disorder that inhibits him from reading all the negative feedback he gets after every fit.

not my room, and i don't like my fit either looking at it today, it was experimenting.....that fit is not normal of what i normally wear... Overall, i feel like it looked better in person anyways

If anyone has any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism on my normal everyday outfit, please provide, cause whoever said i have a "learning disorder" is wack, because no one has ever provided helpful feedback of any sort...

so give me constructive criticism on a normal everyday outfit i'd wear which is something like this:

waywt122907.JPG

Dude, you look fine.

The two pics you posted above are pretty basic--colors are OK and fit seems good.

I'm not a fan of the crew tshirt under a vneck sweater, or the tshirt hem showing. A collared shirt might be better--I prefer button-down collars with sweaters, or at least not a big point collar. I think your hair looks better/cleaner when it's shorter.