WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

zinnnnnnnnnng

also its my hair

and people wonder why i dont cut it ;)

this is so fucking true.

i used to have curly hair like you, a gigantic piece of shit, beg your pardon, that i could never make it look right in my eyes but girls loved it for some reason.

Guest jizzy p

Who's the guy in the dark unclear photo? scruf?

Also,

dsc00404sl0.jpg

You look fucking awkward in that getup. Maybe it's the fact that your tops don't fit properly, or the fact that you look like the loser in high school that everyone makes fun of, or maybe even the fact that you are willing to spend a few hundred on clothing and probably many hours researching clothes, but you can't either spend the money for a good camera, or spend the time to figure out how to use your current camera.

Cotton, you look fuckin retarded...
agreed. if that's what you wear in public, then yeesh.

Cotton looks like he sleeps in a bed that looks like this

http://images.landofnod.com/is/image/LandOfNod/3002061_TrainsKidsBedding_06H?$fp$

ZOMG you guys ares so harsh.....

I'll never dress like that, ever again....

I'd get on mr. cotton duck's train

This makes up for everything.

Jane <3

Who's the guy in the dark unclear photo? scruf?

Also,

dsc00404sl0.jpg

You look fucking awkward in that getup. Maybe it's the fact that your tops don't fit properly, or the fact that you look like the loser in high school that everyone makes fun of, or maybe even the fact that you are willing to spend a few hundred on clothing and probably many hours researching clothes, but you can't either spend the money for a good camera, or spend the time to figure out how to use your current camera.

damn nigga u is dummer den me

mackleface and countach are both hypebeast.com expats, so there you go.

I never considered myself a part of that forum, so neither should you, really. and I can guarantee you that we're not the only people who think looking like a train conductor is a bad look. unless it's halloween.

The dude on the last page with the purple sweater kinda looks like famous.

straight up like in ol' virginny all them black dude be related and call eachother cuzzz same in the bay all the flip dudes is related that famous cousin cuzz but too bad outside the VA it leaves a gang affiliated connotation