WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Does a fit need to be attention grabbing to be good? I think not.

In that case, why post it? Is not the the intent of posting in the WAYWT, to some extent, to receive attention? Do you not expect to be critiqued?

Im fine with Hating for lack of a better word or not recognizing nikexcartoon as not your own style/style you wouldnt wear/ or a style that is hideous. Because opinions are what sets us apart from the next guy. I just wanted to know what exactly is the style if you can sum it up. Or is there no definite style? Maybe mostly eclectic? From what I have been able to digress is that its nice denim boots/dress shoes of some sort and coats.

I thought this was already explained.

I know these things are practical but what about maybe the cali boy what does he wear cause all that scarf and coat shit wouldnt make sense here in even in most days in the winter.

Cali boy?,,,,Uh...Yeah...

This message board used to have a sense of respect for the nature of communication. In a way, there were a disproportionate amount of lurkers to actual posters; they were enjoying the free wealth of knowledge in various sections of the site, reading and taking what they would from open discussions. There was also the WAYWT thread. Taking into consideration how long ago this was, board activity was still quite low. Over time, that begun to change as popularity of these resources increased. Fast forward.

The fourth wall was broken when people met for, what most considered, the first time via the Self Edge x Superfuture party in January of 2007. From then on, posting and trash posting became increasingly prevalent. People knew each other by a first name basis, other people began meeting up, it was a fucking shit fest.

This may not make any sense to you at all, but this is relevant (to an extent). You see, it's not really a Superfuture guideline that is enforced perse; it's how others have mistaken this chatter within Superfuture for a warm welcome to join in on the fun. In reality, there is a period of time in which people ease their way in. The chatter is between a lot of folks who have some sort of standing relationship, if not a real life one. Now, people don't bother. They just post on WAYWT and call it a fucking day.

I don't have beef with someone wearing what that guy wore. It's fine. I don't know the fucking kid, and he strolls in with some weak shit and no attempt to disseminate any adherent differences between himself and a bunch of copycat clones who troll forums for shits, giggles, and pride. Mind you, I'm not speaking directly upon this one instance, just the general tone in which I sense that this rejection is coming from.

If you're gonna do it up, pull a westside, a sportsfreak, or anything that's mildly entertaining. Otherwise, just stick to the Supreme thread.

Yeah.

INTERNET=SERIOUS BUSINESS

i like how stayhandsome just post here and the WAYWT

i don't have a computer at my place so if i'm posting chances are i'm at my girls being bored. the only sites i check are gmail myspace and waywt to see what's going on.

right now i am waiting on the rain so i can ride my bike home leather equipped.