WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest jmatsu
soundune wears some of the most played out brands ever. it's funny.

frankly shit ain't even funny. it's fucking pathetic. he wears those played out brands like a guy who just discovered them. so those played out brands are actually wearing him. the combination of his asshole existence and the played out brands that wear him is definitely pathetic. it would be quite devastating to wake up as soudune for even a day.

Guest jmatsu
Right. It's not mind bending. I'd lose the pendant Other than that it isn't too offensive.

i've seen homeless jap drunks talking to themselves infront of the trainstations w/ more swag/character. dress any typical military mongrel in a similar get up and we've got what you just posted.

i had a lot of luck with the jew banker gold standard conspiracy workout

pm me for link

[ll]

That's alright. Even though there's a lot of resistance, it's hell on your knees. Maybe you can try the Hook-nosed chin-up and tell me how it goes. How's that sound?

frankly shit ain't even funny. it's fucking pathetic. he wears those played out brands like a guy who just discovered them. so those played out brands are actually wearing him. the combination of his asshole existence and the played out brands that wear him is definitely pathetic. it would be quite devastating to wake up as soudune for even a day.

imbecile. how does a photo give the impression that someone just discovered what he is wearing? you're hate game is played out. your shit tires me man. hating on you is fun when you at least put some worthwhile response out there. you're running dry, your well is tapped and your just spouting off the same rehashed attempts over and over. yeah i'm in the navy, i went to the university of washington. attended the nrotc program. i didn't join to pay for college - i joined because, as a grateful citizen, i wanted to serve my country for a bit. i fucking love waking up as me every day. go write a couple of drafts then get back at me, asshole

Guest jmatsu
imbecile. how does a photo give the impression that someone just discovered what he is wearing? you're hate game is played out. your shit tires me man. hating on you is fun when you at least put some worthwhile response out there. you're running dry, your well is tapped and your just spouting off the same rehashed attempts over and over. yeah i'm in the navy, i went to the university of washington. attended the nrotc program. i didn't join to pay for college - i joined because, as a grateful citizen, i wanted to serve my country for a bit. i fucking love waking up as me every day. go write a couple of drafts then get back at me, asshole

you can say whatever you want, you ain't fooling anyone and you're still nothing.

keep trying. everybody recognizes. just by the way u wear shit , the shit you say, the irrelavent label beasting/worship, and your lack of knowledge. it doesn't take a genius to look at your numerous fit pics, your stupid comments then to come up with a logical equation.

you think you're something special? even mad chinese were up on bape or whatever brand you think is "cool" long before u were (still) sucking your mother's dick.

your hate is just a lesson in futility. you're like a crippled old man trying to get it up and have one last wank before knocking at death's door.

you claim my hate is played out or rehashed. keep telling yourself that cause you're in denial. it is totally befitting when applied to one of many jerkoff such as yourself. nigga please, your hate hasnt even come close to a mine. you haven't said one original thing whatsoever. like i mentioned you are just one of many. another turd floating or in your case wading in the lukewarm waters of a sewer. i won't be surprised if you don't follow this.

i really don't care about your motivations of enlisting the navy nor about personal history. probably just another exuse to shower with men and sniff toilets. i'd just assume you're from generations of bad breeding.

again, you dress wack and say stupid shit. your hate is weak and it's no wonder that the numbers of individuals who frequent this board/despise you is growing. you can't even front in the least.

so go drive your boat, read your geton magazines, and line masturbate with the rest of the peons at whatever shop it is you think is relavent.

you lose again.

you can say whatever you want, you ain't fooling anyone and you're still nothing.

keep trying. everybody recognizes. just by the way u wear shit , the shit you say, the irrelavent label beasting/worship, and your lack of knowledge. it doesn't take a genius to look at your numerous fit pics, your stupid comments then to come up with a logical equation.

you think you're something special? even mad chinese were up on bape or whatever brand you think is "cool" long before u were (still) sucking your mother's dick.

your hate is just a lesson in futility. you're like a crippled old man trying to get it up and have one last wank before knocking at death's door.

you claim my hate is played out or rehashed. keep telling yourself that cause you're in denial. it is totally befitting when applied to one of many jerkoff such as yourself. nigga please, your hate hasnt even come close to a mine. you haven't said one original thing whatsoever. like i mentioned you are just one of many. another turd floating or in your case wading in the lukewarm waters of a sewer. i won't be surprised if you don't follow this.

i really don't care about your motivations of enlisting the navy nor about personal history. probably just another exuse to shower with men and sniff toilets. i'd just assume you're from generations of bad breeding.

again, you dress wack and say stupid shit. your hate is weak and it's no wonder that the numbers of individuals who frequent this board/despise you is growing. you can't even front in the least.

so go drive you boat, read you geton magazines, and line masturbate with the rest of the peons at whatever shop it is you think is relavent.

you lose again.

haha, i'm off to harajuku to stand in line for the latest bapestas. your shit is so tired. how about you stop fronting and post a fit pic. have fun in your parents basement shithead.

Guest jmatsu
haha, i'm off to harajuku to stand in line for the latest bapestas. your shit is so tired. how about you stop fronting and post a fit pic. have fun in your parents basement shithead.

is that it? i figured so. i've posted numerous fits. i could go on and on about not living in my parent's basement and say some shit like i live in castle or on yacht (just like how you did when you felt the need to tell sufu about your college/about giving back and joing the navy), but it wouldn't prove anything (niggas know, so unlike you i don't gotta front). not like how you constantly prove that you dress like shit and know nothing about various subjects discussed on this fashion forum. moron, you're worthless.

huh what? this how you wear them jeeennzzz lady

ill take my hole out of my crack but i have to take my cock out of your ass first