WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I want a midgeted version of jmatsu chained under my bed that i could pull out to yell at people for me over the internet. shit would be sooooo convienient.

Actually I'd like a midgeted version of a lot of things.

Actually I'd just like a servant.

Actually I'd just like a slave.

Guest jmatsu
because i have only recently learned to truly appreciate a well-crafted internet persona

by well-crafted internet persona you imply that my shit is unreal or at least exaggerated. you are wrong. i will hate until i die.

Guest jmatsu
fair enough

i still can't hate

the thought of someone beating people up in the stussy store (or whatever the fuck that is) = hella lulz

if neek and other weaklings (who i think i could physically defeat) worked at secluded store that carried shit i wanted i would do just that.

if neek and other weaklings (who i think i could physically defeat) worked at secluded store that carried shit i wanted i would do just that.

you douche bag - i would "physically defeat" you. you are an idiot and it would be terrible if the cats on this forum forgot that. but, yeah - that three stooges picture you were hating sucks. but so do you.

IMG_4963.jpg

Sorry bro but this look is horrific on many levels. It looks like hot garbage and if I were there in person I reckon it would smell like it as well. Those jeans look like some trash Diesel/7 For All Mankind shit; and the cuffs sticking out like 3 feet from your cuffs are a straight no-go. The shoes look awful as well. About the only thing that isn't offending all 5 of my senses is your tie-knot. Sorry.

This look gets the buzzer.

IMG_4963.jpg

Sorry bro but this look is horrific on many levels. It looks like hot garbage and if I were there in person I reckon it would smell like it as well. Those jeans look like some trash Diesel/7 For All Mankind shit; and the cuffs sticking out like 3 feet from your cuffs are a straight no-go. The shoes look awful as well. About the only thing that isn't offending all 5 of my senses is your tie-knot. Sorry.

This look gets the buzzer.

yeah, but this is DIOR

was joking...

anyway, no pic, but i will shit talk myself because my BRAND SYNERGY is jacked today:

thrift brooks bros

21cm

clarks

proportions suck too

plz don't revoke my sufu membership

excuses: just moved to new climate, adjusting wardrobe to office at which jawns are acceptable

first post

rooftoplf1.jpg

sorry about camera phone pic

Originally Posted by bloodlust viewpost.gif

first post

rooftoplf1.jpg

Very Ray Davies.

:

Originally Posted by bloodlust viewpost.gif

first post

rooftoplf1.jpg

Originally Posted by WayneGibbous viewpost.gif

Very Ray Davies.

that is ray davies...

The%20Kinks.jpg

i've had that picture in my room for the better part of 2 years now.

lulz?

THE INTERNETZ KNOWS WHO YOU IS AND WHO YOU AINTZ. AND YOU AINTZ RAY DAVIES.