WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Yes. First time wearing it. The shoe does not work on me. :(

But thanks for the comments.

I'd say it doesn't work with that fit, it could work though with some tweaking and some wear. Or maybe it won't and then you'll have lost the resale value of your fancy shoes.

If that happens, sell them to me, cheap.

Yes. First time wearing it. The shoe does not work on me. :(

But thanks for the comments.

just needs a little tweaking and donating the ro sneaks to me :)

or just loosening them up and perhaps changing the shirt.

perhaps you are just a little too short for those shoes though.. how tall are you?

he's like 15 and a boy. this has been discussed before. search: peado fashion munchkin

15?

Who else had the opportunity to use Daddy's card at that age to doll yourself up like some kind of Rayanne Graff from My So Called Life?

^

no

and I think he pays for his own clothes jet

I think he pulls off this bohemian androgynous hobo look very well.

btw sayword great avatar

edit: sayword's post is gone

Did I say that he didn't?

The joke was that he pays a lot of money to look like he doesn't pay a lot of money. I didn't mean to offend your delicate sensibilites when it came to our elven friend.

Good for him if he pays for his own clothes. Yay! Three cheers for the independent woman of the early 90's.

My post wasn't directed you. My answer no was in response to sayword's post which I can't even remember now, and the rest of the reply was just a general commentary. You talk as if paying a lot of money to pull off cheap ragged look is a bad thing :)

Oh. Sorry, didn't catch that.

And why pay that kind of money when you can just raid the wardrobe of RENT? I'm sure they'll be auctioning a lot of that crap off soon enough as the movie made people realise just how awful a play it truly was.

That brings me to a random thought. Every single person I see wearing a RENT tshirt needs to fuck off and die. Fuck RENT. RENT is just so bad.

back from a boat with birdy nam nam (pone only but wowwwwwwwwww)

1000676zq5.jpg

rick owens

dsquared

(no brand tee)

(fred perry low but I dont feel like destroying better sneakers)

(3hour of sleep)

Nothing makes sense anymore.

Nothing makes sense anymore.

On a positive note, i'm excited that jeff buckley is still alive.