WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

This thread is like a tiny universe on it's own....

I wish I had a Deathstar...

This is almost a beautiful haiku.

I'm sorry I started the shit storm.

okay, I'm lying.

Hating and shit talking is a sport in this thread, kiddos. If you can't understand why you're being picked on that's probably why you're being picked on. If you hate it then shut up about it or laugh with us. If you got skills then bring 'em and find the next generation you. Otherwise, get the fuck out.

bitchasses.

nearly everyone talks about themselves or things that pertain to them on here. hypocrites. :P

Welcome to the internet madame.

So, WAYWT shit talking. I feel really bad because the latest fit are great. Let's find a discutable one !

I found one !

d1.jpg

Hey wtf does all of this writing mean ! And lose the Justin Timberlake look and face.

UGH HORRIFYING MENTAL IMAGE

ah yes, i am smelly, putrid and disgusting. i shower only once every few weeks. i am disease-ridden. don't touch me with a ten-foot pole, etc.

this should help dispel some of the myths surrounding my actual standards of cleanliness. :P

sure we talk about ourselves, but no one makes it quite as irritating and banal as you often make it sound

dismalfuture: someone who talks about himself a lot, but whose self-deprecating and bitter prose is framed with a kind of jaded, retrospective wisdom that elevates rote autobiography into allegoric vignette

mrip: often types in all caps, speaks entirely in slang, posts while drunk, provides pictures for the imaginitively disinclined

i'd go on but someones liable to call me out for reacharound

No, you're all irritating, banal, confused, insecure, and prosaic. Sometimes reading through some of this shit is like reading Susan Sontag. I'd rather have to listen to the pretentious hack of a crypto-zionist Rothschild dyke for all of eternity in purgatory instead of having to listen to any more baiting of Disillusioned and her tiresome defense in which attempts to employ reason on a thread labeled "shit talking." Also, I see a lot of sucking up on this thread lately. Just stop. This crap feels like Beverly Hills Junior High. Can we please go back to the old format of "nobody is safe?"

Italian gusy weird me out, whether they're Danforth guidos or this kind of House music waxed phalluses. I feel like everything they do has a direct relationship to their dongs.

The only thing large about Italian men is their complexes. Keep that in mind when you think about modern Mediterranean cultures, specifically Italian. These large complexes lead to self-perpetuated stereotypes about their bodies and their genitalia in order to identify masculinity. It's evolved into a very repressive and chauvinistic society in many areas because of the cancer residing in Rome, an alien force very different from the true origins of Italian cultural identity. To cope as a society they've perpetuate stereotypes of themselves and try to exhibit an air of alpha-masculinity. That's why they say that they have big dicks and that's what dictates the direction of their feeble gimmicks and giant pecs. The truth is that Italian men don't have large dicks. They're relatively small men trapped under the shadow of a civilization once mighty now dogged under the shadow of an institution that worshippes an alien Semitic sand-god that took their sex away. It's taking them MUCH longer than central and northern Europe to recover. Pity them, don't hate them. Keep laughing, though.

This is why guidos suck and this is why most Italian men raised "Italian" are the single most laughable "type" on this planet aside from campus Marxists.

a jeepster-length response is preferable.
i think the reason is because you care and you take to heart what people say on here. i am not saying that is in and of itself a bad thing, but you have to remember that half of the people on here are probably in high school or have the mentality of high schoolers. i hated high school because people mostly had their heads up their asses. once you get out into the real world, you realize that you don't have to look/act like a clone of everyone else to be accepted.

people make fun of my face, which has so much titanium in it that it would set off a metal detector. do i care? no, because the $60,000 has already been spent, and i am not getting more surgery. no one knows what i've been through, and they don't deserve to know. they call me a hooker, which i also don't care about because i know i am not. that is all that matters to me.

don't be molded by what people say of you. cultivate your "real life." i have a very satisfying job, good grades, a social life, and next year i will be put in charge of a good number of people. if i walked around day to day pandering to immature people, do you think i would get anywhere? don't be the reject that sufu wants to you be.

people put others down because they themselves feel out of control and want something to lord over. kids are getting rejected from college left and right, maybe their social lives suck, or maybe their family lives are bad. or maybe they have it all together. either way, they want control, and if you let them control you, you're giving them what they want.

i know i will probably get made fun of for this little speech, and of course some people will be quick to disagree with me, but hey, what have i to lose?

excuse%20me.jpg

also:

kkkgotcha-1.jpg

"HE'S MORE MACHINE NOW THAN MAN; TWISTED AND EVIL"

-Ben Kenobi - Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope

too easy?

Guest jmatsu
Dear jetlenoir,

bitching does not equal talking shit...

we're not forcing you to read our shit... if it pains you so badly feel free to click the back button at any time.

i actually enjoy jetlenoir's shit. he be pretty funny.

Dear jetlenoir,

bitching does not equal talking shit...

we're not forcing you to read our shit... if it pains you so badly feel free to click the back button at any time.

Dear Swimfan,

Bitching does equal talking shit. Talking shit is negative. This isn't a praise-fest. If you want a circle-jerk, stick to the waywt thread only or go ahead and switch to Style Forum. Thanks.