WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

whats up with motherfuckers getting butthurt when their picture ends up here. I think its very hypebeast of you to say, "NAW MAN MY STYLE IS TIGHT U JUS HATIN IMA KEEP DOIN MY OWN THANG U KNO COS IM UNIQUE AN AN INDIVIDUAL"

They are just mad because they are styling on them.

even if he looks bad, im just irritated that he put in is location floss angeles. dah fuck?

Straight flossing; breaking of the intersection, crossing.

123picjb1.jpg

I'd wear this too if I was gonna chill with the Hamburglar

The superfuture part of me cannot disagree with all your hate. From the color purple, to the facial expression... things are looking bleak.

The styleforum part of me however, is having an orgasm. The boots, the middle-age jacket, the nifty shirt print, of course the denim, and lastly it's getsmart. ^_^

That's a standard GS fit and i'm kinda indifferent towards it as i am a lot of his fits (while recognizing that he's steezy as hell). Yesterday's outfit though, was absolutely fantastic.

I went back and looked at a bunch of GS's fits and although I would personally never wear it, I do appreciate it for what it is. Hell, I wouldn't (and can't) wear half the stuff that gets posted up on waywt (i.e. chris, winq, hap+biz, mis, rirawin, cotton, etc.), but that does nothing to impair my ability to enjoy other people's stuff.

yeah, i dunno why i hate this guy so much. is he asian? "asian skinhead" just seems weird to me (even though I'm sure there's some social/historical justification of it that I'm gonna get shit on for). it's like a white kid dressing like a complete gangster. and he's doing like a fucking hypebeast matching thing with his shirt and .... docs? come on. glasses suck , haircut sucks, i dont care what inspires him it's like hemrhoids for your eyes. irritating, a little puffed up, and it stinks.
here you go:

well, obviously he is more skinhead looking than rudeboy, but since there is a strong bond/correlation between jamaica/rudeboys and trad skin culture we could liberally give him a pass because there were many jamaican-chinamen in actual og ska bands who owned fucking studios and shit.

i actually think his fit is fine.

i don't know why people refuse to understand the concept of skins like jmatsu properly pointed out. it's been discussed countless times, and school has been in session for quite some time now.

GetSmart is one of those guys who has his style on lock, every single piece that goes on him is well-thought out and has a reason. He's like MilSpex, chris, still, in that regard. I can see why a lot of you guys are confused, but it's been discussed before as poly said, and while eccentric I may admit, it's not as as uncommon as one might think.

Besides, Get Smart is older than most of us, and does what he likes well. Do you guys expect him to wear a J Church tee and jeans? I think he is well-dressed.

viktor_mattsson_1196357258.jpg

secondhand furrcoat

tailorshirts shirt

random scarf as a bowtie

april77 waxed chords

jil sander boots

i'd like to focus on the secondhand furcoat. if this was new, i could right this fit/member off as one of the affulent bored. the fact that it is second hand make me cringe. it's just so misshapes or the new english dandy showcase contrived-like. in this era, unless you're homless, affluent, or seriously derranged, i can't really respect it's incorporation. i would say that it doent work because of certain mentioned connotations. looks like the subject just wants some campy/cliche attention...not respect. just seems too forced, or not authentic.

2004576148501080526_rs.jpg

2004554917027826935_rs.jpg

i hate crooks and castles. wearing it automatically nullifies everything else. your faded denim and j's are typical so your top piece was crutial in making or breaking the fit. c&c makes everything shit.

edit: the spell don't last too long.

how do you manage to do thiz weird shit all the time?

magic. pure magic.

congratulations on the zipper boots. i had those about a year ago. why are they so popular now days? they hurt my fuckin feet.

betterhalf beat me to the generic azn dior/vans kid #22593 so i'll just say this guy looks like the burger king of superfuture here, and...

waywt20125er0.jpg

a strung out rapist/pedo that just got done shooting up here:

waywt20139cm5.jpg

im000373af3.jpg

There are so many things wrong with this fit. First of all, the 3M cross hoodie is ridiculous. You look like a disaster reserve for the American Red Cross. The fit of these jeans are very strange, I don't think I've come across anyone wearing jeans that fit quite like this. What type of magic is causing those jeans to fall across the sneakers like that, the world may never know. Some one get him some high tops.