WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I loved that show.

I am sad now.

I heard about it being cancelled by word of mouth, so it might not be.

and you all know he was just trying to bust the prolapse myth, which isnt so much a myth as a well documented fact

i'm not going to be posting me in my skivies anytime soon...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/two_vines/

there are more here if you're truly interested...

and there's a bit of questioning about my "grill"? i have crooked-ass teeth.... though, i don't know how you could tell that from me not smiling. either way, there you go. at least my lips are nice.

and there's a bit of questioning about my "grill"? i have crooked-ass teeth.... though, i don't know how you could tell that from me not smiling. either way, there you go. at least my lips are nice.

I had lots of facial reconstruction when I was a kid, then I got hit in the face with a baseball bat, I also have no feeling in my upperlip and have metal in my face, I can't play the Wii because of this.

Sincerly yours,

Disillussioned

It's alright. Some guys like funky teeth. Japanese girls all have sawtooth-wave teeth. Look at jewel. People love Jewel. I've got fucked up teeth, too. I'm very handsome.

2480707537_bdbd822622.jpg

2474516967_d64dfe6880.jpg

thes3 are nice

i don't get it. she is obviously a runaway or some shit, but why would he degrade his girl like that?

there's something kind of childish about having to prove you get laid/blown whatever.

whatever shit i talk, i wouldn't be posting pics of my wife brushing my balls with her hair.

yeah.

i like to keep some shit private....

i can understand to some extent why some people would post vids or whatever on some shitty amateurs site....each their own, whatever.....

but i cant really get my head around sharing stuff like this with the world - what exactly is the point? if its to showcase one's photographic skills, then fine....but otherwise, it just seems to scream "look at us".

i don't get it. she is obviously a runaway or some shit, but why would he degrade his girl like that?

there's something kind of childish about having to prove you get laid/blown whatever.

whatever shit i talk, i wouldn't be posting pics of my wife brushing my balls with her hair.

yeah.

i like to keep some shit private....

i can understand to some extent why some people would post vids or whatever on some shitty amateurs site....each their own, whatever.....

but i cant really get my head around sharing stuff like this with the world - what exactly is the point? if its to showcase one's photographic skills, then fine....but otherwise, it just seems to scream "look at us".

why ask why

there will always be people who want to share more than they probably should.....just sit back and enjoy.......things generally start to unravel when they realize if you show strangers/others too much....things will come back to haunt you....

Australia had television when you were a child?

He's lying, we only got television here last week, they had to drop them in by helicopter because the roads have been overrun with vicious flesh eating kangaroos.

why ask why

there will always be people who want to share more than they probably should.....just sit back and enjoy.......things generally start to unravel when they realize if you show strangers/others too much....things will come back to haunt you....

i see where youre coming from....im sitting back, just not enjoying it yet.

why ask why? im a young inquisitive australian with a thirst for emu blood, and an taste for truth.

He's lying, we only got television here last week, they had to drop them in by helicopter because the roads have been overrun with vicious flesh eating kangaroos.

motherfucker bit me when i went to the old well to collect my family's water.