superfuture gift exchange

thelion1856

are your parents or girlfriends or wives hasseling you on the weekly and even daily on the packages and on line orders comming to your door? Did you get the "one more order and i swear!..." reply from them yet? Are you on thin ice with your shopping addiction? Then be smart and caring this year and join the superfutre gift exchange club! List what your looking for find a sufu partner(s) and gift exchage that bitch!

This way its not your fault for getting that new nom de guerre pea coat! And that expensve charge on your credit card is not for an item you bought yourself its for something you bought for your sufu friend in florida!

If this is a Sufu Super Secret Santa as has been thrown up in a couple of threads already, then it could be really great but you chose a very poor thread title.

If it's not supposed to be that, then I have no clue what it IS supposed to be....

Reminds me of that one thread where someone wanted to start a clothing lending system, "I hereby state that I want to so and so to send me his sweater to wear to a party next week"....

Here's the thread this reminds me of.

My favorite parts from the thread starter

to start, i request the tablecloth like shirt of the user tg76. i will be using it to wear to an exhibition opening that i have next monday. then i would probably aslo wear it to school on tuesday as i have a presentation to give for french class. so i wouldn't be able to send it back to you til about wednesday.

a toast to islam, and that this thread will have many successes.

Also, first reply is gold!

i'd hate to be a lulz killer, but what's the difference from that and buying it yourself? is it an exchange of mytery/more-or-less same price items?

Why jerk off when someone else can do it for you?

i was gonna say someone get me these but they are out of teh green ones.

http://rby45rpm.com/shopping/show_product.php?product_ID=65/Umii+Suvin+Cotton+Socks

65 dollar socks just seems like such a waste that i would only have them as a gift.

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...