Self Edge X Superfuture 002.SFO SuperParty

kiya

Will you be coming to the Self Edge x Superfuture Party?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be coming to the Self Edge x Superfuture Party?

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hella want to win that contest, ive always wanted to fly from san jose to san francisco.

i voted maybe but im gonna try my best to make, i dont care if i have to take the bus there im gonna try to make it.

It's been legitimate for a while now in the US. Megabus is originally a company from the UK that does cheap bus trips. They are so cheap, apparently, because they completely use online reservations so their only cost due to man-power is from the drivers and the operators of the site itself.

I googled it and researched before I bought of course, and living in LA, I have seen the bus 4 times now. I know that a bigass blue bus that says MEGABUS definitely exists.

I'm still planning on testing it out with Masuerte to go to San Diego though! But for $11 (with 50 cent reservation fee) of course I am willing to buy these tickets earlier. I got these tickets at 10:30PM and by 11:30PM the price for LA-->SF increased from $1-->$10. I don't know how that works, but haha.

megabus is def legit, i took that shit from san jose to LA round trip for 18 bucks, nice ass bus, straight forward, the end, so anyone who is concerned about the legitamacy of this venue...well...it's been confirmed by me.

also kiya, what's max capacity, will i have to come early?

and also...i'm scared to meet you sufu guys....hahahah everyone judging what everyone wears i feel like if some noob asked "what is selvege?" he will be burned at the stake, so please, none of that

whats the cheapest thing i can buy and have a chance to win the free airfare?

It would have been keyhook but we're out of stock.

I'd say get something you actually want.. or just buy a pair of Slim Jims or something else that's cheap.

We're running the contest twice and in all honesty i think a person's chances are quite good to win something like this considering the number of people that are actually going to enter.

I'll be in Asia unfortunately, but I can't help but think that if there is a big turnout for this it is really going to blow for the people who traveled from LA, etc. when they have to wait in a line to get in and no one is leaving the party. What is your guys capacity? The first party was packed and I have a feeling this will at least be double that size.

I'll be in Asia unfortunately, but I can't help but think that if there is a big turnout for this it is really going to blow for the people who traveled from LA, etc. when they have to wait in a line to get in and no one is leaving the party. What is your guys capacity? The first party was packed and I have a feeling this will at least be double that size.

You have my word that those that come late will not be left out of the fun. We plan on spilling out onto the street and then later onto the entire neighborhood.

wait wait wait...you're not coming :( ?