Self Edge X Superfuture 002.SFO SuperParty

kiya

Will you be coming to the Self Edge x Superfuture Party?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be coming to the Self Edge x Superfuture Party?

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a word to the wise, don't take bart for the love of god...im so fucked

Bart was fucked up yesterday and muni beyond west portal was closed. I tried the shuttle bus but ended up right back where I started >=(

I ended up taking the cab to work. Some crazy but nice lady hopped into the cab with me.

I'm out of the city but its still pouring like cats and dogs, minus the 70mph wind.

I'll be driving from Marin. Theoretically I could help someone with a ride. If you are going from the north send me a message.

Or if you are driving from north of the city let me know and I could help you with bridge toll/gas.

This is pathetic lol, i'm in the apple store constantly refreshing sufu waiting for a response on where the pre party people went.

Jeez, I feel like a tool hah.

Ten bucks says you'll find Sufu people split inbetween Barney's and The Archive.

Awesome party! Was a lot of fun. Took some pics of the jeans I won with iveezy, gonna post them up soon. Nice to meet everyone again. You guys are all fucking crazy!

F'ing bummed. I came in early and bought a pair of Sugar Cane SC40601. I had to bounce for a friend's party, but I was told the raffle was going to be at 11pm. I rushed back at 10:45 to see the last raffle number being called. I hope 725 wasn't called out! :mad: Overall a dope event!

img9022nl5.jpg

Oh that's not even fair! I look like a fucking MIDGET standing next to Cotton Duck. Grats on best dressed you son of a bitch! Kudos to you for making it all the way from amsterdam *pats on back*

img90151pr0.jpg

Me and my man Omar aka B. Steez! We're both so fucking gone lol. Not nearly as gone as Dum though, god DAMN

Kickass party! Thanks to Kiya, Carl, Josh, and all of the guys for making this happen! Can't wait till the next one

Robokop that premium okinawan limited edition 21 oz canvas top lanvin x converse

Tonight was fucking nuts.

After Party, Sunday Night, 7PM.

Benders (21+):

http://bendersbar.com/

On the corner of 19th Street and South Van Ness Ave.

Three blocks from Elements and four blocks from my house.

Seems like everybody is staying at either one of those two places by this point.