Self Edge X Superfuture 002.SFO SuperParty

kiya

Will you be coming to the Self Edge x Superfuture Party?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be coming to the Self Edge x Superfuture Party?

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck? Onemancult made a surprise showing? & what's with all the craning necks stretching upward?...reminds me of close encounters where the swarming natives are all reaching en masse to the gods.

Incredible to see Cotton mis en scene...the guy's even more of an icon in the midst.

Good to see tangerine and skidknee and other regulars in the live. Hope to see more pics.

Some ungodly hour in the morning, I find myself home/hotel/less, still drunk out of my mind bumming a free one in the elements hostel. Almost everyone in the room has fallen quiet and I assume have begun to start sleeping.

then I hear a quiet whisper...

onemancult/cottonduck(??) :"ay bay bay"

img9022nl5.jpg

Oh that's not even fair! I look like a fucking MIDGET standing next to Cotton Duck. Grats on best dressed you son of a bitch! Kudos to you for making it all the way from amsterdam *pats on back*

img90151pr0.jpg

Me and my man Omar aka B. Steez! We're both so fucking gone lol. Not nearly as gone as Dum though, god DAMN

Kickass party! Thanks to Kiya, Carl, Josh, and all of the guys for making this happen! Can't wait till the next one

Robokop that premium okinawan limited edition 21 oz canvas top lanvin x converse

I was kinda fucked up...but my roommate was sooooooo fucked..I had to baby sit his ass all the way back home...he was running around doing drunkard things.. LOL

Thanx to Self Edge, Kiya, Clay, One Man Cult..and the others whose name I didn't get for the hospitality, free alcohol and goodies..

Can't wait for next year!

Some ungodly hour in the morning, I find myself home/hotel/less, still drunk out of my mind bumming a free one in the elements hostel. Almost everyone in the room has fallen quiet and I assume have begun to start sleeping.

then I hear a quiet whisper...

onemancult/cottonduck(??) :"ay bay bay"

post your pictures mannn! lol

After Party, Sunday Night, 7PM.

Benders (21+):

http://bendersbar.com/

On the corner of 19th Street and South Van Ness Ave.

Three blocks from Elements and four blocks from my house.

Seems like everybody is staying at either one of those two places by this point.

img90101ri0.jpg

seeing jimmy above carl with that hannibal face is priceless. as well as carl's ridic super double chin action.

img9022nl5.jpg

cotton always representing.

my aunt just bought a house 30 minutes outside san fran... so i expect to see you all next year, or whenever im in san francisco from now on.

for all of us who couldn't make it - we are jealous.

Just to clear thing up, Asian8oy just completely filled our toilet with chillychicken shit and afterwards he jammed the key into the door to Williams room and then called a "situation"...

This might be the funniest thing i've ever read.