Self Edge X Superfuture 002.SFO SuperParty

kiya

Will you be coming to the Self Edge x Superfuture Party?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be coming to the Self Edge x Superfuture Party?

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

l ROBOKOPED SUM JEANZ

How many pairs did you copulate?

Hope the rain isn't too crazy on saturday. Either way if anyone wants to meet up before the actual party hit me up on AIM. If not, see you all there, and don't forget your ponchos and trash bags. Oh, you might want to bring a backup pair of lanvins, just in case.

edit* I think it would be a good idea for people to take bart rather than drive down to SF, especially in the storm. Just take the train to Daily City and get off at 16th street. I may be wrong, but directions are on the SE website. Just my friendly advice.

ALSO, before the superfuture superlunch supertomorrow, we should supershop during the supermorning. Carl and Mikey I'm looking forward to hitting up Archive with you guys.

ALSO, before the superfuture superlunch supertomorrow, we should supershop during the supermorning. Carl and Mikey I'm looking forward to hitting up Archive with you guys.

Do the shopping after, we'll be outta lunch by 2pm..

FUCK.

I'm sorely tempted to just say fuck work and hop a flight out there.

But I can't :(

totally_epic, if you get stuck Denver for a longer amount of time, and have to stay the night at a hotel or something, hit me up.

Thanks dude...but I got to SF fine. DUM & I are in the same room.

Ya'll be acting like the rain is going to kill you.

Wear your elk skin white shoes and overdyed jeans and be proud.

FUCKITY FUCKITY FUUUUUUCCCKCKK

My boss almost got himself killed last night and I have to take over for him on a project that I can't get out of. FUCK

If anyone thinks they can do a good decent job with a fake id and credit card I have room that I got on priceline so I can't cancel it.

who was it who just phoned me??? it was so noisy i couldn't hear you that well.

carl... and who else?

And me, along with 16 others.