Just received 45rpm Jomons..and need help=(

Guest tehlol

hey all. i just received my pair of 45rpm jomons, and i wasn't expecting skinny, but these are much too not-slim for my taste. i would be so sad to part with them and was wondering if there was anyway in the world for me to have them tapered from the knee down withOUT having to remove/alter the selvage. i tried looking around but had no luck finding info about this. heeeeeelp!

Yeah turned out great, but my ralfs were quite tight in the thighs already and I was only doing it from the inseam where the flare was. If you take it in too much from the inseam the legs will twist. If you really want to slim them properly, take them in from both sides and cutt off your selvage.

I'd say go ahead and taper them if you don't want to end up selling them for half the price.

Lots of people on Sufu are gonna tell you the opposite cause you paid for the fit. But ultimately, you choose.

You should maintain the straight cut though, if you simply tailor from the knee down you might encounter some hip flare. But if it's nothing too major, then you have nothing to worry about.

after not much thinking (lol) and a little more wearing, they're starting to grow on me more. i guess they just feel like parachute pants into the dior19cms i've been wearing. sorry to disturbD:

You bought one of the most expensive constant production jeans in the world and you didn't even check the measurements to see if it was what you wanted?

Give them a few weeks of wear and then decide then whether or not to get them tapered if you're still not crazy about the fit. Bring it to a tailor you can trust and make sure you both know exactly what you want. Have the person who'll be making the alterations measure while you're wearing them and don't let yourself be rushed through the process.

You paid for the jeans, you can do what you like with them. There's nothing more frustrating than getting almost but not quite what you want when you drop a shitload of cash on something. Good alterations have turned around a couple of purchases that I might otherwise have regretted. Just don't wing it when measuring though.

When buying my jomons I went to 45rpm like once a month for a few months to try em on; everytime they seemed a little less baggy. By the time I bought them I was pretty used to the non slimness, and after wearing them a lot more they've went from 50% of my rotation to 90%, because i love the silhouette now

When buying my jomons I went to 45rpm like once a month for a few months to try em on; everytime they seemed a little less baggy. By the time I bought them I was pretty used to the non slimness, and after wearing them a lot more they've went from 50% of my rotation to 90%, because i love the silhouette now

it's such a classic fit. it looks great on like 17 year olds as well as like a 50 year old.

but the aren't they known for their 45 rpm jeans more than their cuts annd style??

so its like buy a template jeans from them and having them altered to suit a style..?

i did that to chip and pepper and many other denim.. just not my dior or julian.. or even apc..