Raf Simons x Eastpak

pmpacrmb

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest umhaha84
The CDG Shirt jacket was black and $315. Seemed pretty awesome.

Didn't look closely at the Raf x Eastpak bags. I think the shoulder bag (the small messenger) was $135. Can look more closely the next time I'm there if you want.

cool, I gonna hit up barneys tomorrow and see if they have it,,,

If their price is better than oki-ni i'll probably grap it tomorrow,,,,,but Tax here is 10.25%....fuck Shitcargo...

Hm, those pictures make me wish I had eschewed the backpack in favor of the duffle. The bungee cords had sort of made me think that it wouldn't be practical to wear it like that, but it looks quite good.

And Clopek, I have quasi-received mine. It's made it to town, but was briefly held up with some delivery company because of custom fees and some forms that needed to be filled out. I've done all this at least a week ago but it still hasn't arrived at my door. If "DHL Express" shows up on your caller list, it's those fuckers.

how much do you actually end up paying if you grab one from oki-ni (and live in the states).

the long packs were like 28500 yen in the japland and i passed

Just copped the black duffel bag from South Willard

img4412cz3.jpg

Im going to be using it for school to carry all my shit in, so I was kind of worried about being able to carry it on my back (with the bungee cords), but apparently they work quite nicely. Cant wait until it arrives :D

can you demonstrate to us how to wear that chord? i still dont know the purpose of that is.

This is how its worn with the cords and the bag on your back.

Taking this image from the previous page:

raf6fq8.jpg

If it looks like that i'll be satisfied.

Also, does anyone know how long South Willard takes to ship/deliver things?