Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

Fit pics after a few days of wear.

Wash history: 5 hour warm soak, then hang dry. Then wash with Sam's & no detergent, then machine drier. Then a final overnight soak, hot machine wash, hot machine dry. They shrank after each one, but I could still go for a size 29. I got the 30. My Sam's are 32. But I have skinny thighs.

2036092391_9f53c5e7ef.jpg

2036115701_232e42cb45.jpg

nice lilldavid. have they stretched out much?

Thanks! yeah I guess they stretched a bit, I did a machine wash at 60 degrees Celsius and threw them in the dryer on the hottest setting until they were almost all dry. Maybe next week I'll see if i cant shrink them a little bit more. they measure 16" across the waistline

Speaking of hardware, is anyone else afraid they're going to rip the buttons off the fly everytime they undo these? These fit me loose in the waist, so it's not like they're tight and I have to yank the buttons out. They just don't feel as secure as..., well, any of my other Japanese jeans.

No. These jeans feel pretty sturdy to me. I'm honestly surprised people are having construction issues.

No. These jeans feel pretty sturdy to me. I'm honestly surprised people are having construction issues.

Same here, I am mystified about all the concerns with construction; these compare favorably with other japanese repros I have worn.

Regarding the fit comparisons, I agree with Gang; these fit me much the same as my APC NS, though these are tagged one size larger.

I just hot soaked and dried these, and my pocket stitching completely came apart. The patch is almost black from the drier. Not too impressed with these jeans so far

i'm confused. did your pocket stitching completely come apart or no...?

i'm confused. did your pocket stitching completely come apart or no...?

No I was totally joking! I thought the 'black patch' would make that obvious, but I guess I should edit that. No the construction on seems pretty great to me, I'm really confused about all the complaints

Speaking of hardware, is anyone else afraid they're going to rip the buttons off the fly everytime they undo these? These fit me loose in the waist, so it's not like they're tight and I have to yank the buttons out. They just don't feel as secure as..., well, any of my other Japanese jeans.

no, not really. but the top button on my pair is loose. but im not worried about it.

Left overnight to hang dry after hot soak and dryer.

Tag size W30

Pre-soak measurements:

Waist: 34

Front rise: 11

Thigh: 11.5

Hem: 8.5

Inseam: 34.5

Post-soak measurements:

Waist: 32

Front rise: 10

Thigh: 11

Hem: 8

Inseam: 32

Will post pictures later .. :)

clyde singleton. should be interesting since he wears his shit baggy... fades should be much different than the sufu fit. he was down to do it tho.. and give us pics at the end of the year.

that is fucking awesome. now I really cant wait till the end of this.

We all already knew that they were making some extra pairs with the ordinary dubbleworkspatch to sell after the contest had started. This is nothing new.

I knew they were supposed to, was just checking. And figured it would help out anyone that wanted the jeans but missed out on the contest.

Anyway here's mine, size 29, true waist is a 33 and waist measures 32 on these

need to cuff it 3 times right now, gotta get them hemmed sometime

picture050sn1.jpg

picture051ns5.jpg

picture052fj1.jpg