Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

you should try calling them. every time i've sent them an email they've responded same day. i've been to the store twice and both times it was a geat experience. very friendly and knowledgeable. i'm sure they'll eventually get to you.

after 2 days of light wear ive already got a fucking crotch blowout. and they are the perfect size not too tight. i know im overreacting but this is bs

hi mate could you post some pictures?

well i dont have a camera right now but its not a super epic rip. all the weft threads are torn from the crotch seam to about an inch and a half down.

but regardless of how bad the tear is, i have probably worn them in total about 8 hours with a wash a soak and a hot dry after each. people go 8 months without stuff like this.

at least they will fit a horses ass(no cordo)

also, maybe we should just have everyone list thier job... as crazy or mudane as they come... because this contest should shed light on not only those with interesting occupations, but show that some interesting people have pretty boring jobs too. if you want, either pm me, email gordon, or email me @ [email protected]

I will probably win the “odd, strange or unusual†occupations category. (If there isn't a "prize", can I get a copy of the magazine?) For images of my gig this past year, I posted shots in the fabulous “shoe†thread here in the SuperDenim forum. You can see several of the posts below.

Page 117 (bottom of page)

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=13257&page=117

Page 93

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=13257&page=93

For those lazy to look, here's one of the shots:

ChopperBoy.jpg

As anyone reading any form of news knows, that place has been heating up, so I bowed to family demands and returned to Bangkok.

My gig for the coming year, which should start in December, is a grant-funded anthropological research gig funded on the Nat Culture of Burma (Myanmar) that will have me half the time in rural Myanmar. It’s bloody hot out there, so I’m really wondering if I can take wearing these jeans out there. I’ll certainly try, but will report back as I go. I’ll certainly have a few wild photos to post, too.

Yeah, yeah. I'm shameless.

:D

oh... lebron james and jay-z both have a pair of these.

just sayin:cool:

:eek: Lebron James, :eek: Jay-z, :eek: Lightning magazine

I'm just ordinary people. Born to make mistakes.

But I like Jeans much more than whoever!! :)

I will probably win the “odd, strange or unusual†occupations category. (If there isn't a "prize", can I get a copy of the magazine?) For images of my gig this past year, I posted shots in the fabulous “shoe†thread here in the SuperDenim forum. You can see several of the posts below.

Page 117 (bottom of page)

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=13257&page=117

Page 93

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=13257&page=93

For those lazy to look, here's one of the shots:

As anyone reading any form of news knows, that place has been heating up, so I bowed to family demands and returned to Bangkok.

My gig for the coming year, which should start in December, is a grant-funded anthropological research gig funded on the Nat Culture of Burma (Myanmar) that will have me half the time in rural Myanmar. It’s bloody hot out there, so I’m really wondering if I can take wearing these jeans out there. I’ll certainly try, but will report back as I go. I’ll certainly have a few wild photos to post, too.

Yeah, yeah. I'm shameless.

:D

you seem to have one of the most exciting jobs ever

you seem to have one of the most exciting jobs ever

Truth told, there are these truly cool moments, but there are months where my job(s) are as boring (or non-existent) as anyone’s. I get cool gigs, then I’m unemployed and scrambling to make rent and school fees. I’ve done some really cool projects, but, since I specialize in “obscureâ€, I never make money. The price of one’s “artâ€, eh?

:cool:

Word on the street is that Lebron plays basketball in his jeans. He gets some phenomenol fades in the crotch area from tea bag dunking on defenders.

Size 29 Presoak

waist 34

front rise 10.75

back rise 14.25

upper thigh 11.5

inseam 38.5

leg opening 8.25

Size 29 Postsoak

waist 31.5

front rise 10.25

back rise 14.0

upper thigh 11.0

inseam 36.25

leg opening 8.0

Presoak Front

6xihseo.jpg

Postsoak Front

8aa71ub.jpg

Presoak Back

828xd3a.jpg

Postsoak Back

6l45vux.jpg

anybody taper these yet? my leg opening is measuring at roughly 8" and thinking about tapering about half an inch off it...BIG postsoak says sz 29 should measure out 7.5" which sounds perfect. i figured if i do another soak and it shrinks up to like 7"...it still wont be that bad anyway.

Hey everyone, I finally received my pair at the end of last week. On 11/ 11/ 07, I hot soaked the jeans in a bucket for 5 hours (changed the water once), hung dried over night, then tumbled dried for 20 minutes the following morning. Although these jeans are cut a little wider than I expected, I'm very happy with them and I know they'll be very comfortable to wear non stop.

At the moment I've got an awful 4mp Kodak digicam and horrible photography skills, so I apologize for the dull pics. 111107002rb8.jpg

111107001kc3.jpg