Photo log of a messy roommate

sidneylo

A friend of mine was a disgusting bastard. He would have multiple unwashed cereal bowls around his room, fucking BANANA PEELS, and gatorade bottles full of piss. But then again this is when he broke his leg from being hit by a car bikeriding. Rest in peace dude.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after 4 years of having roommates. i learned you cant live with friends and dont expect rooommates to do shit. i have had 1 good roommate..he was quiet, cleaned up after himself, paid bills on time. it was a sad day when he had to move out. ive had to talk myself out of beating the crap out of my current roommate. though it wouldnt really solve anything im sure it would feel like it solved my problems.

roommate cooked ribs on a lovely afternoon... did a bang up job.

I left torn the next day for over a month. I came back and found the roasting pan, lid on, on the counter (every single other dish was also dirty, and we had a dishwasher). Opened it and nearly vomited, as there were discarded bones still in it, growing shit. I told him to clean it or throw it out, and resolved to not touch it.

One week later I moved it to his bedroom. There it remained.

One week later, just before he was gonna get home from work, I held my breath, pinched my nose, and opened it up, waving the lid everywhere to spread the stink as much as possible. He cleaned it that day, outside, with a garden hose.

This can be added to other offenses... but really stands out as the biggie

i lived with 4 male roomates one year shit was hectic

fun but it was gross as hell by the end of it all

the kitchen was so stank

unwashed dishes for days

a jar full of bacon greeze left to solidify

washroom full of pubes and urine smell

last year i lived with some girls, but they were some filthhhhhy hoes

That's some Gibby Haynes level shit right thur.

That's a good comparison - these guys were old South Austin punks. (When I was a kid Gibby would drive his hotrod up and down my mom's street. Supposedly he was famous for selling crack out of his place.)

My roommate at the cockroach house actually tagged the shit out of the inside walls of the house and made a habit of smashing 40 bottles in our yuppie neighbors' driveway, which made things tense. He was an electrician, and I was a student, and our lifestyles reached an impasse. Eventually I couldn't take the fog of weed smoke and 24-7 playing of Fish and Chips, and fled temporarily back to my mom's house.

Have lived in some animal flats. We had this great old house with a pool once. Flatmate dicided one night it would be cool to tip all the petrol from the motor mower in the pool, dive in, get another dude to light it so he could watch it from underneath. The fire went about 20 foot high in 3 seconds then died out...nearly got the big tree....thought we were gonna be mincemeat. House got demo'ed, doors in the fire, holes in the walls. There was this one really dirty farker that lived with us....and his room stunk reeeeeal bad and it was infiltrating the hallway - and he never opened his curtains....ever. So one day when he was out we were like...."we gotta go in"...armed with rubber gloves, neckercheifs and bar-b tongs we entered the stench dungeon. We found a whole fucking rotting green chicken under a pile of clothes.....unbeleiveable. Why the hell would you have a whole chicken in your room to start with? Moved out before it got really bad.

Have lived in some animal flats. We had this great old house with a pool once. Flatmate dicided one night it would be cool to tip all the petrol from the motor mower in the pool, dive in, get another dude to light it so he could watch it from underneath. The fire went about 20 foot high in 3 seconds then died out...nearly got the big tree....thought we were gonna be mincemeat. House got demo'ed, doors in the fire, holes in the walls. There was this one really dirty farker that lived with us....and his room stunk reeeeeal bad and it was infiltrating the hallway - and he never opened his curtains....ever. So one day when he was out we were like...."we gotta go in"...armed with rubber gloves, neckercheifs and bar-b tongs we entered the stench dungeon. We found a whole fucking rotting green chicken under a pile of clothes.....unbeleiveable. Why the hell would you have a whole chicken in your room to start with? Moved out before it got really bad.

Maybe it was a rotting green chicken used for... fucking.

This thread makes me feel like a fucking mess.

Last year was particularly interesting. Shared a room in a house that was 7 girls and 2 other guys, one of which was my roommate. The girls were clean as shit, and the guys were more or less confined to the basement from the start. Said friend and I have no problem with filthy. Small room to two guys and i lived on a futon on the floor and he never got a bed, just slept on a blanket. Our bathroom didn't have a toilet in it, it was in a separate room, so we just peed in the sink for a few months straight, eventually one of our comrades in the battle to keep shit gross got pressured from his girlfriend to clean the kitchen, so after we all smoked out, he ended up washing all the dishes and shit, so me and my friend sneak out 20 min after he goes to his room and spread peanut butter on everything in the kitchen and just leave it.

Also, before I left for tokyo, i needed to get rid of a lot of clothes that i hadn't worn in years (horrible stuff), so since the local consignment place didn't take any, we went to a park with turpentine and drenched all my clothes in them and just lit that shit. It kept burning for around 30 min, we got kinda freaked out cause this wasn't a very secluded park.

There's others but these are my favorites.

My room mate's side of the room hasn't changed in about a week.

I took these pics two days ago. Nothing has moved yet.

I'll post in a few days to see if anything has moved.

He spends alot of times at his girlfriend's place, so he basically only comes in to shower, change, sleep or pick up books. It isn't like the horror stories posted before, I'm just doing this to see how long it stays messy or if he ever cleans it up.

His dresser. You can see my bike wheel and supreme sticker from my side.

CIMG0001.jpg

His side of the room.

CIMG0002.jpg

The hat and card have moved. Everything else is still the same.

CIMG0003.jpg

Bottles a party he had before I moved in.

CIMG0006.jpg

The shoes moved a few inches since the pic.

CIMG0004.jpg

His bed

CIMG0007.jpg

We had this great old house with a pool once. Flatmate dicided one night it would be cool to tip all the petrol from the motor mower in the pool, dive in, get another dude to light it so he could watch it from underneath. The fire went about 20 foot high in 3 seconds then died out...nearly got the big tree....thought we were gonna be mincemeat.

i would pay to see this shit

last summer i subletted my room to a friend of mine. upon returning i found it reasonably dirty, screen door busted... all whatever. but when i went below my sink to get the cleaning supplies for my bathroom, instead of cleaning supplies i found a bowl full of aged-but still wet-vomit.

• 3 weeks later...