Superfap. NSFW.

I've never really been a big fan of fobby girls as most of my exposure has been to Chinese fobs. But lately, i've been hanging out in more Korean bars and I'm in love with Korean fobby girls, dont know why.....they are are weird mix...some look/dress japanese...just something about them..can't explain......the majority of them are cts (not crooked tongues) but some like to get DOWN!! found this site with examples....

feedback is welcome.......

01340025.jpg

01340050.jpg

01340059.jpg

01340075.jpg

01340084.jpg

and they still love to play that fake lesbo crap like high school girls........

maybe its just the soju talking........

Guest StuckOnStupid
i basically feel like punching them in the face.

yeah, these girls kind of suck. i know exactly what they would sound like and and be talking about, and it would fill me with an intense desire to fuck them, but only after i have set them on fire.

It's like that episode of Fresh Prince where Tisha Campbell's character took off her wig, eyelashes, boobs...

Good times.

"What is that, Lee Press-On Body?"

Yeah, generally I find Korean girls attractive (actually I think they're the most attractive of the East Asians), but these girls in the photos are definitely not... good...

What's the deal with Koreans and not drinking anything while eating anyways? Maybe this should be in the Ask an Asian thread...

yeah, these girls kind of suck. i know exactly what they would sound like and and be talking about, and it would fill me with an intense desire to fuck them, but only after i have set them on fire.

they're prolly chattin bout cell phones right now.

haha

i agree with all of your sentiments

like i said, i was born in america and have a certain taste.......but something about these fobby girls is....interesting to say the least.......

but thanks for your feedback

feel free to turn this into a weird girls you are attracted to that you shouldnt be

heres one i love

pic_christina-ricci.jpg

she's kind of fobby

bleh, none of them are actually attractive, they all have to rely WAY too heavily on heels/outfits/makeup/hair. Great for at the club, but what happens when you wake up the next morning?

i know while in hong kong i was staying with an aunt that had a hair salon and she had like these chicks working for her and each night they rotate two girls to sleep over and what can i say the next morning, i do not know how they see through those eyes.