Superfap. NSFW.

Damn. Long legged asian girls do it for me.

Now back to the topic at hand. What qualifies one as being a "fob"? Most of the pics posted are asian girls in asia, correct? If that's so, they can't be fobs. You can't be "fresh off the boat" if you haven't even got on the boat! Even if I did a newly arrived girls that look like those pictured above, I'd just think they were hot asian girls.

For me a fob is not only fresh off the boat but is country like a chicken coop. A rube, basically. Someone with no social graces. Someone who hacks a loogy and spits it out on the street or on the bus (which I've seen) or people who talk mad loud for no reason.

I would but I might get neg repped by itsmeJT again. :/

don't worry about it. he's a bastard, and he can neg rep me all he wants for saying so. everyone knows it. you're an attractive girl, post pics if you feel comfortable with it. he's just a rascist asshole who somehow has come to the conclusion that because he is such an asshole and elitist, it makes him that much superior to anyone and everyone else. if he neg reps you for some as trivial as that, is it really worth worrying about rep in the first place? and i'm not just saying this cause you're attractive.

;)

wait, DACHINK is a female fob??

PM me pics my golden princess ; )

you'll get nice + rep to make up for the negative rep from itsmeJT

edit: never mind.....jeepster got me confused....haha...damn this site and its ambiguously named women members!!! CURSE UUUUUUUU!!!

don't worry about it. he's a bastard, and he can neg rep me all he wants for saying so. everyone knows it. you're an attractive girl, post pics if you feel comfortable with it. he's just a rascist asshole who somehow has come to the conclusion that because he is such an asshole and elitist, it makes him that much superior to anyone and everyone else. if he neg reps you for some as trivial as that, is it really worth worrying about rep in the first place? and i'm not just saying this cause you're attractive.

;)

LOL DaChink's a stylish GUY.

I'm 75% sure that she's a tranny.

One of my personal experiences.. shes not ;). What are you implying?

Just WHO can resist nice skin and longgggggg legs?

LOL DaChink's a stylish GUY.

One of my personal experiences.. shes not ;). What are you implying?

Just WHO can resist nice skin and longgggggg legs?

haha. ironic, cause i put the winking face.

regardless, he's a stylin' dude.

who was that FOB chick that posted, the last one in that extended set was her. or something.

I've seen fits like that on HK superfuture (forgot the name).

Do girls in hong kong dress like that?

I don't know... I think that shit's hot.

Ima go rub my boner.

i havent seen much superHypebeastGirls much in hong kong.... and i also think its damn hot.. thats y im training my girl to be one..

hong kong girls usually have a gucci/lv/begetti vegeta/dior handbag + tee (comme des garcon tees r so common for girls.. dun know y) + shirt/jeans(tapered) + chucks..

edit: oh.. and the kill the hype girl.. shes a model..

i do recall seeing CDG tees everywhere, its impossible to tell whose wearing fakes or not

hamham : care to share more pics of that kill the hype girl, i wouldnt mind more to brighten up my gloomy day

it wasn't hk-kicks.

I seriously want that "kill the hype" girl.

I want to lay that broad.

Better yet, I think it's a N(n) hat.

i wanna pee on her... just to say i did it to a girl... after i skull fuck...

time to go to HK and find her...

Japanese girls in japan are 10x cuter than japanese girls in america. Here they wear too much makeup, get too goddamn tan, and dress too slutty, or plain. In Japan they are something else. I've known guys who never attracted to asian girls whatsoever, and then they visited japan for school or work, and they came back with yellow fever.

yeah, these girls kind of suck. i know exactly what they would sound like and and be talking about, and it would fill me with an intense desire to fuck them, but only after i have set them on fire.

this almost made scotch and soda come out of my nose

oh..and kush smoke (haha)

hold on a sec, how come the kill the hype girl hamham posted (see above) is different? i mean the person in the very first pic with the red (kill the hype) hat is not Janice right? if so, who is she?

hold on a sec, how come the kill the hype girl hamham posted (see above) is different? i mean the person in the very first pic with the red (kill the hype) hat is not Janice right? if so, who is she?

Angelababy.