Superfap. NSFW.

i see black and hispanic girls but i really don't care

change the name of the thread?

well we already have the ass shots thread, this one just has more passion. im just waiting to get home from work to see most of this stuff, everything is blocked out at work.

not to be a downer or homo but kim kardashian is clearly not a whitegirl and should be classified with those poser nonwhitegirls who are fairskinned but can easily be discerned from an honest to god whitegirl the moment they open their mouths.

everyone else keep up the good work if this thread isn't 5 stars yet it should be

Because guys like you whine about it on the internet, rather than doing something about it.

This is so unneccesary, honestly, don't shit up the thread with your "internets is for social rejects, talk to girls you pussy's, lolz". No-one was whining, they just said her boyfriend is a douche, that's fine, that's not really whining, being a douche doesn't mean you shouldn't get chicks.

The same applies with attractive women. Since guys do not approach these girls, they lay stagnant, waiting for anything to fuck them. Finally, one ugly dude gets up the courage to approach Tits McGee over there and before he can even say, "Walks on the beach...", she's riding his cock like a rodeogirl.

I think that should clear this up.

Also, don't shit up this thread with dumbass advice.

This espescially, what a fucking stupid old chestnut this one is.

Look, every hot girl I know gets approached all the damn time. So much so that they're all over the attention, they just hate it.

I get turned down by hot girls far more often than I get turned down by cute to mediocre girls.

Hot girls get approached, walking up to a hottie won't do shit but get you started, be good looking and have game.

Get back to posting bitches, I don't want to hear anymore BS theories about how women work.