Superfap. NSFW.

Yea. Her new boyfriend is much much douchier and uglier. Lord knows how stuff like this happens.

n2042475_42833179_4389.jpg

You know why that girl is with a guy like that? Because guys like you whine about it on the internet, rather than doing something about it.

Now, first off, she is not attractive, but she has a nice rack. This rack scares most guys into thinking that she will not want to fuck them. The same applies with attractive women. Since guys do not approach these girls, they lay stagnant, waiting for anything to fuck them. Finally, one ugly dude gets up the courage to approach Tits McGee over there and before he can even say, "Walks on the beach...", she's riding his cock like a rodeogirl.

I think that should clear this up.

I don't think any of that is true. She and a couple girls similar i know go through boyfriends all the time. One of them is actually with a genuinely cool guy now, which is good. I don't know what world you live in where guys don't talk to attractive girls, but i can tell you that this is not my experience at all. Sounds like something ugly guys say to themselves to get confidence. I don't know about her not being attractive either. She's not a perfect 10 but she's dateably attractive regardless of the rack.

I'm not whining, just discussing corny white girls with fellow aficionados. I'd love to do something about cute corny white girls with big racks but the misses isn't into that. I've looked into it.

I don't think any of that is true. She and a couple girls similar i know go through boyfriends all the time. One of them is actually with a genuinely cool guy now, which is good. I don't know what world you live in where guys don't talk to attractive girls, but i can tell you that this is not my experience at all. Sounds like something ugly guys say to themselves to get confidence. I don't know about her not being attractive either. She's not a perfect 10 but she's dateably attractive regardless of the rack.

I'm not whining, just discussing corny white girls with fellow aficionados. I'd love to do something about cute corny white girls with big racks but the misses isn't into that. I've looked into it.

All I read there is that the misses isn't into it. DTMFA.