shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Agreed. I'm not originally from Cali, I moved here from Illinois. When I first heard people saying hella i was so confused....especially when they used it like that.

Now I use it myself at times but only when it makes sense....but fuckin some kids can create a whole sentence with 2 words...1 being hella

hella quoting your post.

yea, i was born and raised in northern california but have always hated the word and avoided using it. :/

I hate fresh chuck taylors. My white low tops have just reached the perfect shade of dirtiness but I really hate how I have to adjust my pants over the laces every time after I stand up from sitting down so I bought a pair of high tops.

this post sucks. I hate this post.

it doesn't even happen when tailgating. i'll be in the middle lane or something and come up on someone decently fast while i'm in cruise control, switch over and all of a sudden i need to go 15mph faster just to get around them.

people who think they're being tailgated and speed up when they get passed. fuckers.

i do tailgate in rush hour though. just enough to keep people from cutting me off.

people here use dank more than hella. It annoys me to know end.

people who don't know the difference between homophones... I must see than/then confused 10 times a day on my fb newsfeed AND THEY AREN'T EVEN CLOSE ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY BE CONSIDERED HOMOPHONES!

maybe I'm too picky but it's really not that hard, and English isn't even my first language.