shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

when you are looking to post in the shit you hate thread but cant fucking find it.

and when stupid ass girls try to ask you about a guy the like and how they should talk to them or why the guy is acting a certain way. ffffuuuccckk

Those big as fuck, mutant mosquitoes that seem to always get in the house/apartment, since they enjoy hanging around outside doors.

When you try to tell people some personal issues and they say something akin to "get over it", like I have a fucking reset button or am reformattable.

i hate days that are hella off. today i was up early but ended up being 10 minutes late for work. and surprise! the district manager is there! don't you look like an incompetent asshole.

Sucks........I'm used to waking up early, laying back down for a second, and re-awaking 20 mins after my scheduled arrival time. At least you get some daily exercise out of the equation.

when i come back to my little subburb hometown (it's right next to a 400k city). wherever i go, there's always people i used to hang out with at school that i have to greet, because i know nearly everyone of my age, we all went to the same school etc. i wasn't even mr popular or anything. but few moved away from the city and most are still hangin around. not that they're loosers but...

yesterday at a club in town, i've said hi to approx 25 persons. there's even a guy whom i've never talked with that came to me shouting my full name.

today i'm at the grocery store to get some candyup and random stuff, i've seen 5 guys that were with me in primary school, 2 friend's brother, and talked with a friend's mom that i barely know. i'll never live there again anyway.

^^yea i hate that too Dexter!!!

when you tryin to buy jawnz but you know that you've got to

-buy an industrial sewing machine ($600)

-buy a dress form ($300)

-pay for classes ($$$$$)

-buy a new Macbook Pro ($2000)

-pay for insurance ($$$$$)

-pay off your car ($6000)

so you know your on a 6 month hiatus from cop'n

shiieeettt

random shit but the legend of zelda looking guy thats 2nd from the left in the bottom pic of your sig was at h wood the other day looking just as ridiculous. I remember him because I looked at him and forreally thought he was rocking clown steez. really not digging either concepts.

oh and I hate it when someone calls you right at high noon and is talking about they want to hang out in like 4 hours. I never know what im going to do during the day and I cant stand it when people reserve me for late afternoon/evening when thats usually the time when everyone is down to hang out and it all ends up mashing up with people who are down to chill, but not down to go out, or they want to go out, but cant meet up until later, or they want to kick it with so in so, but so in so doesnt want too many people over, or so in so doesnt really like whats his face, but whats is face really wants to kick it and youv been kind of blowing them off, and the only reason you care is because your trying to balance your friendships since in this city especially friendships ARENT sacred and people tend to crucify you if you stray just a tad and then your like, "fuck, is it even worth it?" and I guess it is, but its not at the same time. I dunno I hate that shit.

when people ask you to hangout and chill, then flake at the last minute.

or arrive mad late or just never show up. so you're sitting there waiting for them til they call you and you find out you wasted a shitload of time

when you devise a plan of funfilled debauchery for the night and some of your boys decline only to text you at a later point in the night proclaiming their boredom.....wtf? delete contact*