RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

Man. I went to Costco today to get gas and there's a fat line so they have lines that go to every 2 pumps. Well, I'm waiting in this one line(I choose which one by what cars I think hold the least amount of gas) and for some reason, every other line is way faster than ours. It turns out that only one person is moving forward at a time because the pumps are 2 in a row and once the person at the 2nd pump left, the car at the front of the line wouldn't go around, instead waiting for the first pump.

I watch this happen twice before I just pull out of the line and cut 4 people in line. Surprisingly, nobody even said anything as I bought all seven gallons of 91 octane and left.

Also, people who think group study rooms are soundproof. stupid kag, I can hear you yelling at your boyfriend on the phone from the FLOOR BELOW YOU.

poor communication on important things

i hate haters. Got a row of disapproved reputation for a few post, it aint that serious.

I fucking hate your posts. Negative reputation is serious business.

stress got me not sleeping past few days. haven't gotten more than 3 hours sleep in past like 4 or 5 days now. lost count. motherfuck.

^ I hate those weeks. I just recently started going to the gym and its been helping a lot with my sleeping cycle no matter how stressed I was.

sitting in class hungry...i cant concentrate cuz all i can do sit here and think about foodddd

Guest roastedchickenwing
I fucking hate your posts. Negative reputation is serious business.

And i hate you

When will you get your mind out of the virtual world and into reality? You are so coup up at home chewing on thigh legs and giving reputations that your fat ass is lame. :eek:

i dunno, i think maybe baeyer-drewson isn't the one taking things too seriously

unless you're just trying to get a rise out of everyone, in which case fuck off

i dunno, i think maybe baeyer-drewson isn't the one taking things too seriously

Ding, ding, ding. Tell him what he's won.

I don't actually hate you, roastedchickenwing, just in it for lulz. That said, your posts do suggest that you are the very definition of human mediocrity, and I fucking hate mediocrity. Now fuck off and watch some Two and a Half Men (cue canned laughter).

You are so coup up at home chewing on thigh legs and giving reputations that your fat ass is lame

what kind of thigh legs?

:confused:

Guest roastedchickenwing
what kind of thigh legs?

:confused:

the ones black people be eating.

That insult was so bizarre I don't even know how to feel offended. You had me at the fobby English of "You are so coup [sic] up". ♥.

Guest roastedchickenwing

wow, a reply from Baeyer-Drewson 1 min later? Do you spend your entire day lurking here and responding? You seriously need a life.

wow, a reply from Baeyer-Drewson 1 min later? Do you spend your entire day lurking here and responding? You seriously need a life.

I hate your inability to understand the irony of this post.

roastedchickenwing, you are a fucking moron

Bra straps are kinda annoying. No hate, just tend to stay linked when they really have no business staying on.

also the baeyer-drewson hate is hilarious. <3 bd

Guest roastedchickenwing
I hate your inability to understand the irony of this post.

i don't have to answer to you. Why don't you just log off and move on with your life. OH, that's right, you don't have one. Good luck spending the rest of your life posting here.

You're 19 and you've never kissed a girl. I'm condescending myself for even needing to bring that up.

Disclaimer: I would never discredit anyone on that alone. But the stuff you're saying lately is a serious clash with what you've revealed of yourself. Drop the facade and start over.

watching Toddlers and Tiaras and horrified. This "dad" is giving his 2 year old daughter a bottle of redbull, juice, and soda to "pep her up" before she goes on stage. wtf.

aaannnddd I just saw a 3 year old dressed up as Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman (street ho version).

Guest roastedchickenwing
You're 19 and you've never kissed a girl. I'm condescending myself for even needing to bring that up.

Unlike majority of the people here, i am not a mindless donkey. I don't live up to the "modern standard" and seek for one night stands and rush into relationships. You probably let media and society run your life. In your little mind you probably think at your age (18), you should lose your virginity or people will frown down upon you and think you're pathetic. To be quite frank, i don't give a dam. By not having kissed anyone, I have proven that I can have a life without needing to get in serious relationships yet.

I am an open book, i lay down my confession on the board regardless of what others think of me. For that, i got many positive rep. Now, i express my 2 cent and i defend myself, and ya'll taking Baeyer-Drewson side? Well, i can see why. He is a frequent user on this site, joined 3 years ago and have over 1000 + post. Of course, the mindless donkeys you people are will obviously tail him.

Two and a Half Men - tv programming for enlightened minds

Unlike majority of the people here, i am not a mindless donkey. I don't live up to the "modern standard" and seek for one night stands and rush into relationships. You probably let media and society run your life. In your little mind you probably think at your age (18), you should lose your virginity or people will frown down upon you and think you're pathetic. To be quite frank, i don't give a dam. By not having kissed anyone, I have proven that I can have a life without needing to get in serious relationships yet.

I am an open book, i lay down my confession on the board regardless of what others think of me. For that, i got many positive rep. Now, i express my 2 cent and i defend myself, and ya'll taking Baeyer-Drewson side? Well, i can see why. He is a frequent user on this site, joined 3 years ago and have over 1000 + post. Of course, the mindless donkeys you people are will obviously tail him.

70307d9c-dcfe-4e86-b298-622c02b74613.jpg

Stop living up to the "modern standard" and seek for one night stand, you mindless donkeys!!

I negged you for making a racist comment you twat.

Also, you have not proven anything by refusing to be in a relationship.