shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

dirty housemates, fuck em

what kind of dirty? because there's the nasty kind of dirty, and the messy kind, or the sex kind.

i'm starting to loathe this whole 'dating' bollocks. i have no time to be wooing & making good impressions, is there a fast forward button?

when people can't (or refuse to) pronounce common fucking words properly.

been sitting through a lot of brain dead presentations the last few weeks but i suppose that could be expected from a fashion art school..

aks? pecifically? orientated instead of oriented?

WHAT THE FUCK

what kind of dirty? because there's the nasty kind of dirty, and the messy kind, or the sex kind.

the messy, nasty, don't pick up or clean up after themselves for weeks at a time kind... dudes throw literal bitch-fits when i call them out on their habitual nastiness.

when people can't (or refuse to) pronounce common fucking words properly.

been sitting through a lot of brain dead presentations the last few weeks but i suppose that could be expected from a fashion art school..

aks? pecifically? orientated instead of oriented?

WHAT THE FUCK

this.

The other day I heard some girl in class say 'simular' instead of similar...

people that try and call you out all the time because there with friends to make themselves look good. But by themselves act like your best friend.

I'm not a jerk so im not going to reciprocate but i think it makes bystanders view me as passive. I just feel like i don't need to do that to secure my masculinity...sorry. And when i do end up saying shit back its always hurtful. HURTFUL OR GO HOME.

UTI

makin me piss blood

wtf do i do

go to the doc?

people that try and call you out all the time because there with friends to make themselves look good. But by themselves act like your best friend.

I'm not a jerk so im not going to reciprocate but i think it makes bystanders view me as passive. I just feel like i don't need to do that to secure my masculinity...sorry. And when i do end up saying shit back its always hurtful. HURTFUL OR GO HOME.

im about the same.

whatchu gotta do is while youre sitting there taking it, looking passive, think up something realllllllly good, sit on it for a sec, and if whomever is still acting hyphy you bring the hammer down on that fuck with a single blow and its over.

speaking of, i hate the kind of people ^oj mentioned wayyyyyy more when they cant take it after someone dishes it out for them and get all pussy hurt and volatile.

(im talking to you brandow)

also, fake fucks. its ok to let me know how youre really feeling you know, i have a pretty thick skin. play pussy get fucked fammm

damn, headaches from staying up late, studying for finals. why do i have two finals right after another?! seriously.. anyone else feel my pain?

edit: duck sauce see a doctor and get well soon!

i can get antibiotics by tuesday at the earliest

fuckin doc

6 days from now

yea its red, bloody tissue sometimes, excruciating pain but if i hold it in long enough its diluted enough to not be as painful

yo go to the emergency room then. if you want to wait a couple of hrs they'll probably give u some antibiotics or at least a prescription.

i've never heard of a UTI presenting with fresh, red blood (as opposed to dark, brown coloured piss). that sounds more like a stone if the pain is excruciating. you should probably go get that checked out.

can you sit still? does your pee smell bad?