shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Oh, and I'm not gonna lie - I would have fucked all of them...

that's always the problem, they're dumb pretentious hos but at the same time, would smash like the hulk

on a different note,

my stomach feeling weird for no reason

and my boy getting robbed for an ounce of the dosha last night...but we know where the kid lives. hoodies & bats tonight my friends

Craving food all day, all fucking day, forgetting it, being home later, spontaneously thinking about it, going downstairs to find it because you know the exact location of it in your kitchen, and having it be gone because someone ate it or threw it away.

In my case,

oreos.

I had my fucking glass of milk ready man, IT WAS ALREADY POURED.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WITH IT NOW?

HUH!?

Craving food all day, all fucking day, forgetting it, being home later, spontaneously thinking about it, going downstairs to find it because you know the exact location of it in your kitchen, and having it be gone because someone ate it or threw it away.

In my case,

oreos.

I had my fucking glass of milk ready man, IT WAS ALREADY POURED.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WITH IT NOW?

HUH!?

Poor planning. You need to rethink your critical path.

Ugly people that are arrogant...I don't so much mind ugly people or arrogant people(that are pleasing to look upon). However, the combination of the two creates one of the worse things in the world imo.

Ugly people that are arrogant...I don't so much mind ugly people or arrogant people(that are pleasing to look upon). However, the combination of the two creates one of the worse things in the world imo.

That is soo freaken true!!!

its like do they own a mirror??

Friend of a friend. I needed a place for a few months with cheap rent so I could move on to bigger and better things.

I met her once before I moved in and thought it would be decent. Turns out she looks and acts like a 15 year old scene boy. She's not a hassle or anything, but she's quite possibly the most uninteresting person I've ever met. Everything about her is predictable.

I can get all the free snuggies, kid snuggies, and dog snuggies I want.