shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Random new lurkers who post unnecessary threads thinking it will garner them popularity and/or notoriety. They irritate me so much.

i.e. Clopek and BRAD PIFFERY

random assumption from bitches who don't know better...........

that bitch on the subway that talks a mile-a-minute as loud as her vocal cords will allow at 8 am! put a sock in it!

i heard there's a talk about making signals available in the nyc subway system, so that people can use cell phones in the trains.

a baaaaaad idea.

people that mimic me, want what i got, want what i threw out

this whole striving for a bit of individuality sucks

stupid pseudo intellectual suburban hipster wannabe tryhards that try and engage you in a whos-more-hip argument and no matter what you say is cool they will say is overrated even though they dont know anything about what youre talking about.

Case in point last night:

Me: wahooo I just saw a really good French movie.

Her: boring. French films are overrated

Me: like which ones? Theres some good shit out right now.

Her: doesnt matter. I dont need to prove myself. Im not fake.

Me: *nuclear explosion of hatred* SHUT THE F*CK UP!

Supreme - if you're just going to pay for a logo and a marketing ploy, give me your money, I'll put on a pimp ring, and stamp a damn logo into your forehead.

Also, rain every day. It's fucking depressing. I don't know how you northwesterners get up in the morning.

Also the internet when I have finals. I know SF isn't actually all that interesting. Motherfucker.

Also, rain every day. It's fucking depressing. I don't know how you northwesterners get up in the morning.

QUOTE]

November through April you just set your alarm for 15 minutes earlier to allow for that third cup of coffee!

getting random wood for no apparent reason...nothing erotic in my vicinity either..fuck me!!!!!!

what ive always hated is morning wood that doesnt go away. i remember being younger and hearing 'wake up were going to church' and just laying in bed thinking of anything to make the swelling go down.

Guest jmatsu
People who need to blast their loudass hiphop ringtones in public.

Curse words on clothing.

People who are nostalgic for time periods they've never lived in.

Guido guys.

Guido chicks.

Asians who act hard.

Asians in general.

so you hate number nine (and etc).

you hate your(and everyone's) grandparents.

you hate male and female italian-americans living in the ny/nj area.

you hate yakuza, triads, and basically all korean men.

you hate slanty-eyed, black-haired rice eaters including dizon and osawa.

thanks alot.

so you hate number nine (and etc).

you hate your(and everyone's) grandparents.

you hate male and female italian-americans living in the ny/nj area.

you hate yakuza, triads, and basically all korean men.

you hate slanty-eyed, black-haired rice eaters including dizon and osawa.

thanks alot.

Damn it's like liner notes on what I hate!

I'm pretty sure that's not the core of NN's design but if they do have pieces like that then I guess I'm not a fan of those.

Are everyone's grandparents nostalgic about things they've never experienced? I know my grandparents didn't do that. Although they were Chinese peasants and suffered through the cultural revolution so I guess there's not much to be nostalgic about.

I'm talking about the Gotti types and you know it.

Triads and yakuza ARE hard. They will fuck my shit up and I respect/fear that. 99% of Koreans though....lol.

Goddamn Asians.

Guest jmatsu
Small-time hoods in cheap shiny suits?

sometimes. usually sweatsuits, hip hop gear, or really loud versace or fendi l/s button ups.

goshsushijerk.....

such a racist(3)

haha

not being able to go home... and having to deal with a shitload of papers... i wanna fucking go home...

procrastinating on finding an apartment.. now im fucked with a little over a week left.. where will i live next semester.. FUACKKDSFJADS

Disorganised opportunist landlords who've either upgraded or bought-to-let, and who then let their flats through agencies and move out leaving huge piles of useless shit and appliances, heating systems and whitegoods that don't work behind in every room.

Take solace in the fact that we landlords are getting royally shafted by 5.5% interest rates in the UK.

Shit I hate: The fact that rates are going to go up to 5.75% because the fucking Bank of England can't keep inflation in check.

Running into stylists (hair) that you no longer use, esp when they are nice people. Very very awkward conversations.

Fake ass corporate PC initiatives:

1. Why the fuck do they shove volunteerism down employees throats? What happens if I don't participate in any of the firm sponsored activities? I get graded down in my fucking year end evaluation! Defeats the whole spirit of 'volunteerism' doesn't it? Let me work on being a decent human being on my own time, on my own terms!

2. This month is apparently Asian Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Great, I like to be aware of my heritage and perhaps read about it in books, and perhaps swing by lectures offered at various locations throughout the city, but no, I do not need to be part of my firm's corny celebration! In fact there was a pretty good special on CNN last night about HAPA culture/identity. Told my boss I identify myself more as a cosmopolitan than Asian-American (corny yes, but I don't qualify for the 'American' part damn it!). Broad still made me carry box after box of terrible decorations and tea sets. Fuck, this is humiliating as hell.

shit you get for being a corporategrunt.