shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

People who complain and bitch about their current negative situations ( that they created for themselves) but never do anything to rectify it.

When 9 times out of 10 all it would take is a modicum of effort on their part to start heading on the right track

My close friend : ie "I cant seem to find a good girl"

Answer : "Stop dating club sluts and cheating on everyone your with "

Guest jbone45
weak handshakes

There's nothing worse than some tool who can't look you in the eyes and give a firm hand shake. This is one of my biggest pet peeves, glad to see people who agree.

People in front of me on the freeway on-ramp who refuse to accelerate, making it difficult to match the pace of other cars as we both merge into high-speed traffic at 45 mph, or if you like, 72 kph.

yeah stupid freeway drivers kill me too, especially the idiots that travel 80km in the right lane of a 100km freeway!!

I hate how one of my best friends became a total stoner. I have nothing against people that smoke a ton of weed but it totally changed him in a bad way. He's always been pretty outspoken and kind of a dick to a lot of people but it was always in a humorous way, and that's just how he was take it or leave it. But now the stuff he says is just completely fucked up. He talks about stealing from people and fucking people over, so when my friend loses $5 or I "misplace" something, I can't help but think he took it. Basically, all he cares about now is getting high. If you don't have weed or don't want to smoke? Fuck it I'm not hanging out with you. He only calls me now if he thinks I have weed, or past midnight to buy him alcohol after he's done all he can with marijuana. Just from hearing the stories he tells of how he thinks he "hustled" some person makes me not want to do favors for him. The other day I DID have weed and smoked him and a few buddies out but because I know later on he would have made up some story to sound cool about how he hustled me into smoking him out I asked him to pay for some of the bag - which I never would have done before.

Also, this kid he hangs out with, by far THE biggest asshole I've ever met in my entire life, thinks I'm gay and with my friends now-warped mind he thinks I'm gay and they just talk shit all the time (heard this from another friend). Btw they think I'm gay because I care about how I dress, and am super into music and movies that they think are weird. I also have never had a girlfriend, but it's weird because the friend who I am ranting about has seen me hook up with girls a few times and has also seen me ask girls out.

It's fucked. Losing a friend is fucked. But really I just have to accept that despite whatever friendship we may have had in the past, that's not enough to keep a friendship going with someone who has become a completely different person, one who I would never have had associated with in the first place.

I can't sleep for more than 4-5 hours straight... no matter what. I'll have a super long day, from like 6 am - 1am, busy shift at work, exercised, been active all day, and finish the night with like 100mg of tryptophan and will still wake up between 4 and 6 am.

I have a friend who won't look you in the eye for more than three seconds at a time. He has really dominating parents so that's probably where it comes from but it's really annoying to have someone stare at the air above your head as they talk.

Great guy tho

I'm also put off by people who are painfully cognizant about losing eye contact, and stare forcibly into your eyes for uncomfortable lengths of time. Ha, I guess there's an ideal medium, just solid natural rapport.

Three weeks later and that goddamn sign is still up. I'm pretty sure they're waiting for an attractive hipster girl with almost no qualifications; basically the best summary for the college-age workforce in my town. Fucking annoying. Now I have to resort to a job as a kitchen utility even though I all of my references will vouch for how reliable and hard-working I am.

that sucks man, sounds like it's time for a sex change :-\

do you guys think that 'stoner' refers to anyone who smokes pot frequently, or just the ones that become perpetually lazy and out of it? had a debate on this with the gf, since the summer's started i smoke fairly frequently but i'm always productive and on the move, so i deny the term for myself... hhmmm

People who become boring from using it too much are probably boring to begin with. Marijuana is what you make it.

Look for a girlfriend like farmer's if you find yourself having to compromise over something so harmless.