shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

asked for my sub to be toasted and the guy proceeds to add all the fixin's of lettuce tomatoes and etc. THEN nukes it. WTF dude. do you not know the priority of toasting sub sandwiches !? its meat + cheese then toast THEN add fixin's .... ugh

I think you should specify culturally in the context of those two. I'm Jewish and most of my extended family is as well, and none of the women are domineering or abusive to their spouses. In fact they're quite antithetical to the idea of a marriage based on provoking fear into their husbands - they're all feminists, but not in the radical bra-burning sense.

I think the image you have of women beating up on their men like that comes from a certain cultural standpoint. And it is less prevalent than you assume.

i was going to just let it stand, but let me add:

1) people do phds in this stuff, so a lot of nuance is going to get lost in a 100 word post on a fashunz board

2) i just watched the lisa lampanelli special, which i think poisoned my brain

3) it's not just me; i have plenty of friends of both those persuasions who tell me in hushed tones [ll] that a lot of doodz they know date outside their races for more or less the reason i mentioned

i was shopping at an urban outfitters and some black guy started doing the "stanky leg" when his "jams" came on and he ended up knocking over a sunglasses rack.

fucking stanky leg

moving along:

1) stanky leg

2) cigarettes jumping fucking 50% overnight in fucking louisiana; DIS DA SOUF WE AINT PAYIN NO FANCY NYC PRICES 4 SMOKES

Heard this bitch on the radio like 3-4 years ago and that was some of the unfunniest shit I've ever heard. She's a big enough star for her own HBO special? The fuck?

to each his own but i was lolin my ass off to her most recent joint

hella racist jokez