shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i thought about that, but really at that point i was in better safe than sorry mode. i mean we're barely 3 months into the year so the chances of them being 17 or so was in the 75% range

17 is legal in NY (at least I've been told many times)

for new york

"3. A person is deemed incapable of consent when he or she is:

(a) less than seventeen years old; or

(B) mentally disabled; or

© mentally incapacitated; or

(d) physically helpless; or

(e) committed to the care and custody of the state department of correctional services...."

so just make sure they're not low-key retarded or something

absolutely! long story short, senior year of highschool one of our my bball teammates happened to catch a case for banging a chick from mass after he turned 18, his bday was like 12/28 or so but he was in my class so he was full year older than everyone, from that point on i got extremely familiar with the age of consent laws in the northeast states

hearing the mobb deep 'quiet storm' remix in the car on the way home, getting that rush where it's saturday night and you're ready to go get it in, and then remembering you can't because you have to be at a work conference at 9 am tomorrow and you've been burning it at both ends so much lately you have a persistent hacking cough

^ me too

re: my mobb deep post - i had the same bummer feeling x100 when i went to pick up some pizza at the place near a corny college bar and saw all the fly womenz walking around

fucking work conference

it's cool though; i'm all about professional development

^like what? You say African American? Bitch please, being pc is the dumbest concept I've heard in a while. Call me European American then. Nah b, I'm white, others are black, others yellow and others brown. Their just adjectives, I don't know how bullshit got negative connotations out of nowhere...

^I hate political correctness.

Also, those motherfuckers with shit ass headphones who blast their trash music so all within earshot can start trying to tear their ears off, completely discarding the whole idea of headphones to begin with.

Turn your shit down god damn.

nah du

I still say black, white, brown w/e ish. I hate the term "African-American" there are hella just Africans here.

I'm not like naturally racist so I don't feel the need to try and not offend people by calling them w/e shit is politically correct.

I've never met a black guy that got offended if I called them black instead of African American

oh yeah, fuck those headphone blaster people. I know you can't even hear your own shit properly. I KNOW IT

i hate Zangief's ultra move. Does WAY too much damage imo

agreed! hes alot easier to play now just cause he can abuse his throws, unlike before where his chances of winning were based on good timing and skill.