shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

That's what girls tend to do.

We get really pissed off that they aren't responding -- so you deserve a taste of your own medicine in her opinion probably....

why not hang out with her instead of virtual talking?

We do hang out, she ended up going back to school yesterday though along with most of my other friends :(

Time to watch a lot of movies and read a lot of books to keep my mind off of my loneliness!

that guys in cleveland are lame.

that my one cousin is a bitch that i want to punch in the face and me being too nice is the only reason i havent called her on her shit yet. ugh, just like her mother.

that im leaving NY on monday.

that im going to have to help drive back to ohio.

fuckkkk.

ordering a book on amazon and they give a shipping date then its delayed then its delayed more then its oh we cant supply that but its still listed for sale ... wankers

thats amazon.. took me 2.5 months to get a pair of headphones, since they were "out of stock" while being sold on the website but at a higher price..

i hate pretending to be interested in hearing how a girl i'm interested in likes another boy.

Don't be a chump. Either make a move or move on. That shit's the worst. Don't do that to yourself

I hate when it is someone's last day at the office and everyone gathers, cake frosting all over their faces, patting him on the back pretending to care he is leaving.

Of course Jimmy has to give a speech about how great it was to work with everyone, and how happy he is to have been with the compaany. But we all know he is bitter and really only leaving because someone found out he was gambling on horse racing everyday at work and is still the leading suspect for breaking the new office copy machine.

Good luck at your next job, Jimmy. Wipe that goddamn frosting off your mouth.

the fact that the hipster fashion is slooooowly catching on among the girls at my school, so ill-fitting highwasted denim cutoffs and skirts and jeans and everything else can be seen on every girl

when these girls wear an accessory that is not usually seen (today: clip on suspenders) and is totally unrelated to the res of the outfit (dunks, skinny jeans and some sort of short dress as a top)

Don't be a chump. Either make a move or move on. That shit's the worst. Don't do that to yourself

I've already made a move, been through the whole song and dance and now we're "just friends". She's one of those people you get along with perfectly which is pretty fine. I just wish she wouldn't tell me about all the boyz and girlz she wants to fuck.

the fact that the hipster fashion is slooooowly catching on among the girls at my school, so ill-fitting highwasted denim cutoffs and skirts and jeans and everything else can be seen on every girl

when these girls wear an accessory that is not usually seen (today: clip on suspenders) and is totally unrelated to the res of the outfit (dunks, skinny jeans and some sort of short dress as a top)

really? i don't mind that stuff on those skinneh high school girls. i kinda wish i was still in high school just for them.

I hate when someone gets a bad haircut, and you are in a situation where you have to comment on it because its so obvious.

"Hey Salaryman!"

"Oh....hey ::notices girl has cut off 85% of her hair and dyed what little is left a pumpkin colored orange::...how's it going."

"Pretty good. Do you notice anything different about me?!?"

"Yeah."

"SOOOOOO, What do you think?!"

"Yeah, I mean its really different right?"

"::frowns:: You don't like it do you? My boyfriend doesn't like it either, he said the color looks like candy corn ::frowns again::"

"You know what, I'm not really the best person to ask...I don't know anything about girls' hair."

"You don't need to know anything, just tell me what you think."

"Its fine, yeah, change of pace and stuff."

"Come on, whats the first thing you thought of when you saw it?"

"Pumpkin Pubes."

"Youre such a dick."

I hate when someone gets a bad haircut, and you are in a situation where you have to comment on it because its so obvious.

"Hey Salaryman!"

"Oh....hey ::notices girl has cut off 85% of her hair and dyed what little is left a pumpkin colored orange::...how's it going."

"Pretty good. Do you notice anything different about me?!?"

"Yeah."

"SOOOOOO, What do you think?!"

"Yeah, I mean its really different right?"

"::frowns:: You don't like it do you? My boyfriend doesn't like it either, he said the color looks like candy corn ::frowns again::"

"You know what, I'm not really the best person to ask...I don't know anything about girls' hair."

"You don't need to know anything, just tell me what you think."

"Its fine, yeah, change of pace and stuff."

"Come on, whats the first thing you thought of when you saw it?"

"Pumpkin Pubes."

"Youre such a dick."

just say yeah its hot. i get asked this question too much.

I've already made a move, been through the whole song and dance and now we're "just friends". She's one of those people you get along with perfectly which is pretty fine. I just wish she wouldn't tell me about all the boyz and girlz she wants to fuck.

tell her she can PM all these stories to me plez

Maybe the little nympho isn't interested in you, she might want some freaky guy and having been in this situation before I can say they never see you as somebody they'd fuck.

fuck you people who team up on me and shove me around at concerts. I hate you.

fuck you my lazy friend who looks like me but is a year older decided not to "lose" his ID so that I can have it. I don't hate you, my friend, but I do hate that I will have to miss a bunch of great 21+ shows again this year, like the last 5 years since I started paying attention to music

fuck you my school, advisor, deans. I hate all of you, you fucking bureaucrat robots.

well that's all for today :):(:confused::mad::P;):o:rolleyes::cool::eek: